3211 W McGraw St, Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Woven Legacies

I capture the moments of your wedding day that you'll want to remember most -- your mom's sneaky tears, the look in his eyes when your new hubby watches you dance with your dad, and the Beyonce dance party with your squad in your last moments as a single lady. From the take-your-breath-away moments, to the little details you spent months planning, I will capture the joy of your day. I am a Seattle-based photographer who has spent 6 years capturing the big and the small pieces of life in my work with families and couples like you. I would love nothing more than to share in the experience of your wedding, and to create something that will allow you and your family to revisit this day for the rest of your life.

And a little more about me:

Hey, I’m Kylah! I’ve been a photographer for about 6 years now, working with families and then with couples to capture the
idiosyncrasies of everyday life and love. I live in Seattle with my partner of 9 years, James, and our 4 pets -- 2 cats and 2 dogs, all rescues. I’m originally from CA, but fell in love with the gorgeous landscapes and weather of the PNW, so we moved up here about 3 years ago, and it’s lived up to every expectation and then some.

I watch way too much of “The Office”, “Parks and Rec”, and“Friends”, which is where I first fell in love with the beautiful hilarity of everyday life. Mostly, I spend my days editing photos, hiking, and listening topodcasts and audiobooks - I go through about 6 books a month! About what, you ask? Literally anything. I am obsessed with learning, meeting new people, and having conversations about the world, people, and life.

And a bit about my shooting philosophy:

While I make a lot of jokes and am almost always smiling, I love what I do because it brings intention to the world in a way that’s hard to find elsewhere. On a busy wedding day, taking 20 minutes away from the crowd to breathe and focus just on each other is such a gift. In this busy, chaotic, stressful season of life I want only to create space for you to simply exist and celebrate what you have found in this love of yours, because what you have is pure magic.

I know that choosing a photographer for your wedding is a huge decision, and looking at the pricetag of photographers is terrifying, especially when you compare it to the physical investments of your wedding day, like your dress or bouquet. But
that’s exactly why it’s so essential to figure out exactly what’s important to you in your wedding photos and find someone who can deliver exactly that -- your dress will go out of style and your bouquet will wilt, but your photos will be your time
machine back to the day in which you took the hand of the person you love and said “forever” -- you don’t get that back. My promise to you is to do my very best to capture a time capsule that will look and feel like you do, inside and out.

wovenlegacies 063 51 1076065 1564696799
wovenlegacies 063 51 1076065 1564696799

2 Reviews for Woven Legacies

Scott Rhodes · Married on 02/16/2020

Great photographer!

Kylah was an amazing photographer who we were so glad was part of our wedding weekend! She brought a great energy, enthusiasm, quick response and professional demeanor to all of our interactions. At her suggestion we had a complementary engagement session, which we had initially not requested. This was a great opportunity for us to become more comfortable with Kylah taking photos of us and ultimately resulted in great photos during the wedding.
    Kylah took time to ensure she understood what shots and style we were looking for. She also happily added extra time to our wedding package when we requested she also photograph a second event we had the night before the wedding, which was greatly appreciated! The day of the wedding her partner who is her go to second photographer was not feeling well so she arranged for another professional photographer to be there, ensuring we had all the angles and photos we wanted of the ceremony and reception! All of our photos were available to download without a commitment to purchase specific prints, which was an added bonus.
    All of our guests and other wedding vendors were very impressed with her level of effort and enthusiasm! She helped us plan a timeline during the reception which allowed time for all the photos we wanted to have captured.
    Best of all she provided us with some great sneak peek shots only 48 hours after our wedding for us to share with friends and family!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Woven Legacies FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 3211 W McGraw St Seattle, WA, 98199 See on map
    206-202-2013 (Phone number)
    Location of (Woven Legacies)