Nearby Vendors to Consider

About World Digital Imaging

Custom Designed for your Perfect Day

@Hello by World Digital Imaging prides itself in unique, affordable custom-designed cards and stationery. We are passionate about helping you make the best impression possible for every special event in your life including weddings, births, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, and so much more. Our designers work directly with you to help guide you through the invitation process and develop your unique stationery and ensure that guests will be wowed when they receive your invitation.

Because our invitations are custom, we highly encourage you to request a quote based on your specific needs. If you have a particular budget in mind let us know! Our designers can often help direct you toward options that are right for your budget.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

RSVP Cards (2)
Save the Dates (2)
Addressing (2)
Design (2)

I visited Chelsea in the summer of 2017 for my April of 2018 wedding. She had a TON of samples that she had designed in the past and explained the design and printing process. I showed her several invitation suites that I found online that I liked, but most of them were outside of my budget. Chelsea created a design that captured exactly what I wanted in a unique design! I live in Columbus, OH so most communications were done via e-mail. She was super accommodating and easy to work with. I truly believe I received top of the line invitations for an affordable price! I can't wait to visit again to work on programs and all of our reception print needs!

Profile Picture Madison, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Chelsea and the team at WDI made our Glamour Gatsby wedding dreams come true! From Custom, one of a kind Save the Dates, to the signage at the ceremony and hotel, WDI made sure no detail was missed and helped make our day special in every way.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

She designed what we wanted. So many of the guest said they never seen invitation done that way!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

World Digital Imaging Pricing

0:54 minutes

Events

1138 Richfield Center, Beavercreek, OH 45430   See On Map
937-431-1982 (phone)
8am - 5pm Monday through Thursday 8am - 4pm Friday 8am - 12pm Saturday (Pickup Only)