Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Woodland Manor Events

Covered Outdoor (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Clean Up (2)
Parking (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Linens (1)

Woodland Manor was a excellent choice for our wedding. It is such a beautiful place with lots of space. Linda was great to work with and she made our wedding day more then we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up

Wow! I don't even know where to begin with this venue. It is absolutely stunning! There are so many options at Woodland Manor to set up for a wedding and/or event. We chose to say 'I do' on the front porch in front of the beautiful double doors and it couldn't have been any more perfect. It made for the perfect backdrop. There were unlimited options for photography. From the huge trees that cover the property including a simple little swing hanging from a branch to the sweetest sitting area underneath a pergola, my photographer was able to capture every piece of history that this home holds.

Linda, owner/operator, was more than helpful. She was able to accommodate all of our needs for the big day. She was always eager to help and offered different options for the ceremony. Linda was quick to answer every question that I had and made us feel welcomed the entire day. There is nothing better than having someone so knowledgeable and kindhearted to help make your dream wedding come true.

I highly recommend Woodland Manor for all of your event needs! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Aimee, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Woodland Manor was a wonderful venue for our wedding. The grounds are absolutely stunning with open fields and beautiful Virginia country landscapes. The house is impeccably kept with many historic details. Linda is a most gracious host and worked tirelessly to ensure we had a great wedding. We met several times before the event to go over details. Linda was very accommodating and I was able to have a food truck at the venue to cater. Despite the heavy rain on our wedding day, I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Frances, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor