2887 22nd Avenue North Suite A, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number

About Wonderland Floral Art

Wonderland Floral Art and Gift Loft is a one-of-a –kind floral art studio, offering creative floral creations and personalized service.

With over 29 years of floral design experience here in St. Petersburg and featuring the designer winner of the first ever, Iron Florist Competition at the Museum of Fine Arts, you can trust your wedding will always be a distinctive work of art.

Always wanted to create your own wedding flowers but lack the expertise, a cooler and enough space? Gather your friends and family and schedule a DIY Wedding Party and we will guide you through the design process, store the arrangements and deliver on your wedding day. Hassle and worry free, a DIY Wedding Party is simply perfect!

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion that should not be left to chance. Whether you need a bridal bouquet, complete wedding decor or a guiding hand, Wonderland Floral Art is at your service.

Follow Wonderland Floral Art on

Wonderland Floral Art 6
Wonderland Floral Art 7

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection

Cassie and her team at Wonderland Floral Art went so above and beyond! I can honestly say that she 110% delivered on our wedding day! I never thought it could've come to life the way it did! Cassie has extensive knowledge on florals - what's in season, colors, sizes, pairings, etc. As someone who doesn't know names and types of flowers, I was kind of nervous about getting my ideas across. All that anxiety went away after our first meeting. She knows how to take an idea and make it a beautiful reality. Everything was beautifully arranged, delivered in a timely manner, and communication was effortless. You can't go wrong with getting your wedding flowers at Wonderland. I can't recommend enough - absolute perfection!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day! It was so wonderful to be a part of it and bring the floral vision to life especially now that you've learned so much more about flowers since we had first met. Congratulations!

Howard · Married on 03/23/2019

Elegant Wedding Flowers

On March 23rd, our daughter was married. For the flowers, we hired Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art in St Petersburg, Fl. We want all brides and grooms to know that it was the best decision. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely magnificent. The phone calls, texts and emails from our guests all remark how beautiful the wedding was and every one included words about the beautiful flowers. We are now back home looking at one of the table centerpieces we took, which is now on our kitchen table, and we are reminded how beautiful they all were.

Very special thanks on the outstanding job Cassie did creating the Magical Chuppah. This was very important to us and Cassie did not disappoint us and it was just elegant and perfect for the garden setting.
    We aso appreciated Cassie's ability and patience working long distance with us. We worked everything out via email, phone and facetime and everything worked out great. Thanks Cassie!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

It was my pleasure to bring Caryn's vision to life and create the modern and organic florals for her wedding day! The Chuppah was one of my favorites that I have ever created and I am so pleased that we could be a part of the magic!

Hannah Sullivan · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Experts

Cassie with Wonderland Floral Art has way more to offer than her floral creations. She was so informative, offering advice and referrals for many other vendors around town. She was honest, thorough and affordable. Now for the flowers, centerpieces and decor...oh my goodness, even better than what I had envisioned!! I couldn't have imagined anything more perfect. My first look at the reception literally brought me to tears. It was all so beautiful.

We also decided on their Best Friend wedding planner package. Jessica was great! Available for all meetings, phone calls and emails. She made everything - as far as we know anyway :) - go seamlessly! She was able to handle the entire set up at the venue for our reception while we were off getting ready. I never once received a phone call or text asking questions throughout the day. It was such a relief knowing I had someone there to help coordinate all the vendors and make everything look perfect for us and our guests!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we are all so happy to hear that you were so happy on your wedding day and appreciate you entrusting us! Congratulations!

• EK Event Design
    EK Event Design Wedding Planners

I had my first experience working with Cassie and her team last month. I cannot say enough about her creativity. She has such an artistry in every floral piece that she designs. I can't wait to work with them again very soon!

• Tide the Knot Beach Weddings
    Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

Wonderland Floral Art ?is an amazing company to work with?, and our exclusive wedding partner?. They provide our couples with one of a kind, artfully created floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and more! You name it and they can create it! Each piece is guaranteed to be crafted with the freshest, most beautiful blooms! We highly recommend these expert designers!

• 2887 22nd Avenue North, Suite A Saint Petersburg, 33713 See on map