Wonderland Floral Art

Saint Petersburg, FL View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Wonderland Floral Art and Gift Loft is a one-of-a –kind floral art studio, offering creative floral creations and personalized service.

With over 29 years of floral design experience here in St. Petersburg and featuring the designer winner of the first ever, Iron Florist Competition at the Museum of Fine Arts, you can trust your wedding will always be a distinctive work of art.

Always wanted to create your own wedding flowers but lack the expertise, a cooler and enough space? Gather your friends and family and schedule a DIY Wedding Party and we will guide you through the design process, store the arrangements and deliver on your wedding day. Hassle and worry free, a DIY Wedding Party is simply perfect!

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion that should not be left to chance. Whether you need a bridal bouquet, complete wedding decor or a guiding hand, Wonderland Floral Art is at your service.

• Woman-owned

• Howard
    Howard Married on 02/12/2022

Elegant Wedding Flowers

On March 23rd, our daughter was married. For the flowers, we hired Cassie at Wonderland Floral Art in St Petersburg, Fl. We want all brides and grooms to know that it was the best decision. The flowers for the wedding were absolutely magnificent. The phone calls, texts and emails from our guests all remark how beautiful the wedding was and every one included words about the beautiful flowers. We are now back home looking at one of the table centerpieces we took, which is now on our kitchen table, and we are reminded how beautiful they all were.

Very special thanks on the outstanding job Cassie did creating the Magical Chuppah. This was very important to us and Cassie did not disappoint us and it was just elegant and perfect for the garden setting.
    We aso appreciated Cassie's ability and patience working long distance with us. We worked everything out via email, phone and facetime and everything worked out great. Thanks Cassie!!

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

It was my pleasure to bring Caryn's vision to life and create the modern and organic florals for her wedding day! The Chuppah was one of my favorites that I have ever created and I am so pleased that we could be a part of the magic!
  • Sonu
    Sonu T. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing work on such short notice!

I got in touch with Cassie a little under 6 weeks before my June wedding and Cassie did such an amazing job! She worked around my budget and was so patient with all the revisions I had made! She went above and beyond to make my floral dreams come true! The flowers were even more stunning than I had imagined and they smelled wonderful! Even the guests loved them so much, some of them took the home!
    Cassie was an absolute dream to work with! Definitely recommend her services!

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your beautiful wedding day. Your colors were such a refreshing vibrant selection, that brought all your spaces to life.
    Nicola F. Married on 06/11/2021

Incredible!!

Wonderland Floral Art provided the most incredible florals for my June wedding! After needing to move my original wedding date due to Covid, and then having a florist I had been working with completely disappear from communication, Wonderland stepped in at the recommendation of my caterer, and didn't just save the day, they perfected it. The proposal provided was so detailed that I understood and loved it from the start, and any minor adjustments or additions that I requested were taken care of without hesitation (although, honestly, there was very little I wanted to change!) and done quickly. Our bouquets were delivered to the hotel where we were getting ready, and I was blown away and so were my bridesmaids. When I arrived at the venue, the beauty continued!! The ceremony arch, aisle decorations, and other additions were stunning. The reception.. WOW! I walked in prior to our grand entrance because I needed a moment to take it all in. They had created the most magnificent tall centerpieces, repurposed my bridesmaid bouquets for some smaller centerpieces, and made our sweetheart table a perfect centerpiece for the whole room. All of the other smaller florals on side tables, cocktail tables, and the cake were the finishing touches. I look at my photos (credit Rachelle Lynn Photography) and am in awe of Cassie and Wonderland's work. Contact them for your event now - don't let them get away from you! Simply Stunning.

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We so appreciate the confidence you placed in us to realize your vision and bring it to life. Wishing you so much happiness!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Be Wed Be Wed Wedding Planners

I had my first experience working with Cassie and her team last month. I cannot say enough about her creativity. She has such an artistry in every floral piece that she designs. I can't wait to work with them again very soon!

Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

Wonderland Floral Art ?is an amazing company to work with?, and our exclusive wedding partner?. They provide our couples with one of a kind, artfully created floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and more! You name it and they can create it! Each piece is guaranteed to be crafted with the freshest, most beautiful blooms! We highly recommend these expert designers!

2887 22nd Avenue North, Suite A Saint Petersburg, 33713
Location of (Wonderland Floral Art)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding