Wonderland Floral Art

2887 22nd Avenue North Suite A, Saint Petersburg, FL 33713 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wonderland Floral Art

Wonderland Floral Art and Gift Loft is a one-of-a –kind floral art studio, offering creative floral creations and personalized service.

With over 29 years of floral design experience here in St. Petersburg and featuring the designer winner of the first ever, Iron Florist Competition at the Museum of Fine Arts, you can trust your wedding will always be a distinctive work of art.

Always wanted to create your own wedding flowers but lack the expertise, a cooler and enough space? Gather your friends and family and schedule a DIY Wedding Party and we will guide you through the design process, store the arrangements and deliver on your wedding day. Hassle and worry free, a DIY Wedding Party is simply perfect!

Your wedding day is a once in a lifetime occasion that should not be left to chance. Whether you need a bridal bouquet, complete wedding decor or a guiding hand, Wonderland Floral Art is at your service.

Follow Wonderland Floral Art on

54 Reviews for Wonderland Floral Art

• Vannary

Vannary · Married on 11/02/2019

My bouquet was a dream!

Cassie made the bouquet of my dreams. I’m so obsessed with them and all of the bouquets on my wedding day! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

You selected such a lovely romantic style for your bouquets, they were a joy to create! Congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2019

Artistry and Grace

I was introduced to Cassie and Missy from Wonderland Floral Art and Gift Loft by my now Mother in Law; an introduction I cannot be more thankful for. For the florals, I had a very specific vision for the wedding. Reverence and respect at the church and a celebratory brambleberry garden in the ballroom lit with dozens of candles. Both and executed beautifully beyond what my imagination dreamed up. Cassie’s knowledge of the wedding industry and artistic talent are gems to couples. She was my first call when we were newly engaged. Cassie, knowing we didn’t have a date or a venue selected, talked me through what my first steps should be. She answered all of my wedding related questions, had great vendor referrals, and was incredibly kind and patient with me throughout the process. I am forever grateful for everything she has done for us.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Wonderland Floral Art's reply:

It was a joy and a privilege to be able to guide you through the process and keep you calm when needed. Your color palette was one of my favorites and I so appreciate you trusting me to realize your vision! Each detail came together to create a magical evening!

• Be Wed Wedding Planners

I had my first experience working with Cassie and her team last month. I cannot say enough about her creativity. She has such an artistry in every floral piece that she designs. I can't wait to work with them again very soon!

• Tide the Knot Beach Weddings Wedding Planners

Wonderland Floral Art ?is an amazing company to work with?, and our exclusive wedding partner?. They provide our couples with one of a kind, artfully created floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and more! You name it and they can create it! Each piece is guaranteed to be crafted with the freshest, most beautiful blooms! We highly recommend these expert designers!

• 2887 22nd Avenue North, Suite A Saint Petersburg, 33713 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wonderland Floral Art)