543 Blackberry Lane, Appomattox, VA 24522 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Wolf Creek Photography

Hello. Kim Wilson from Wolf Creek Photography here. www.wolfcreekphoto.com I am based in Appomattox VA, but will travel based on availability. I shoot mostly weddings, but LOVE the personal shoots as well. Seniors, family, engagement, maternity, etc. My shoots include 4x6 photos in a preview album, PLUS your images on DVD for your personal use. No Copyright! (just please credit me when uploaded or shared :) All with extremely reasonable pricing.

I truly LOVE my Job!! I strongly feel that if a photographer is just doing this for the money, then they shouldn't be doing it.. especially weddings. Your day is too importrant to just hire a "person". I like to get a feel for my clients and try to capture those intimate, funny, secret moments that make you say "wow, i never saw her get this!" "where was she"? "I'm so glad she got that".

I am a wife and mother of two. I have been shooting for over 15 years. I love taking people out to a location that fits their personality and just having FUN! We add pets, friends, whatever. It's your shoot. At weddings, I get your formal shots, but have a big percentage of "candids". They are edited, color, sepia, and BW 4x6 proofs in an album. They are usually ready within one week! Most weddings boast 500+ photos. The personal shoots render 100+ edited photos in an album. As mentioned, you get your dvd as well. :) Oh, and dont forget to schedule a "dirty the dress" session!" afterwards. It doesn't always ruin the dress, but NOW you can get those fun shots you were afraid to get ahead of time. :)

Go to my site or call for more details! I'd love to discuss photo opp's with you!!

5 Reviews for Wolf Creek Photography

Kim · Married on 03/11/2017

Kim was so fun to work with! My pictures turned out beautiful! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/07/2017
  • F

faith · Married on 03/19/2016

Kim was a joy to work with. In the midst of the rain, she helped us get the pictures we wanted.

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • MrsSantos2B

Katherine · Married on 09/13/2009

Wolf Creek photography was perfect for my special day! All of my pictures were amazing and I was given not only a beautiful album but a cd with all of the pictures on them so that I could print and distribute them as I pleased. I would deffinantly recomend them to a bride looking for a real professional who is good at her job!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wolf Creek Photography 1
    Free BONUS DVD with mention of Wedding Wire
    All of your photo sessions include a DVD with your images for you to have for your personal use. You can obtain a SECOND FREE DvD by mentioning you found me on Wedding Wire!

• 543 Blackberry Lane Appomattox, 24522 See on map