Orchard Park, NY 14127 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About WNY Wedding Memories

Rev. Alisa Camardo is a non-denominational ordained minister who will perform wedding ceremonies for traditional and same sex couples in the state of New York. Couples choose from a variety of ceremonies that will create their dream wedding. Rev. Alisa will work with each couple to make their experience enjoyable and stress free. Ceremonies can be performed in various indoor/outdoor settings within the WNY area.

As an officiant, she is open to perform religious, traditional and non traditional ceremonies. Each ceremony is special and unique as is each couple. Couples will receive the following with their ceremony: a printed copy of the completed ceremony, copy of couples wedding certificate, one wedding rehearsal, a dinner blessing upon couples request and unlimited consultations.

Follow WNY Wedding Memories on

17 Reviews for WNY Wedding Memories

1 User photo

WNY Wedding Memories 1

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Alisa is absolutely wonderful. She is so nice and takes care of everything for your marriage certificate. She made everything so simple for us and was so nice to all of our guests. Everyone loved her, including us!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    WNY Wedding Memories 2

WNY Wedding Memories's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen for your kind words!! You & Kristopher are an amazing couple who made me feel like family. Both of your parents and all your guests were so caring and shared with me how much they enjoyed the wedding ceremony. Kristen you did an amazing job creating your wedding and having everything organized and beautiful. Many Blessings to you both for a long happy life together.

katie · Married on 10/13/2017

Alisa is a wonderful & genuine woman. She cares and is very thorough and thoughtful. We had such a lovely ceremony and dinner blessing. Thank you!

Sent on 10/22/2017

WNY Wedding Memories's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Katie!! It really means a lot to me that you & Tom had a great day!!! I had a great time at your Wedding and had fun meeting both of your family & friends. Many Blessings Always to you both. Hugs, Rev, Alisa

Ally · Married on 09/03/2017

After meeting with another rev. That almost left me in tears it was so nice to meet someone that was a perfect fit for my husband and I. She’s so flexible with different types of cermoneries. We wanted to include a small about of religion but almost making the cermoney “us” and it was truly perfect. We took a little of each sample cermonies she emailed us to make it perfect. I’ve been to another cermoney of hers and it was very different but still flawless. She even mastered my new last name (Schimenti). I’m so glad we went with her and would recommend her to all of my close friends (her price was almost amazing!)

Sent on 10/20/2017

WNY Wedding Memories's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Ally!! I appologize my review is late, as I thought I added one from my phone, immediately after reading your review, but I see it did not go through.

You and Mark are one of the sweetest down to earth couple I know!! Im so honored you included me to be a part of your special day. I had a wonderful time at your wedding and very grateful you extended the invitation for my partner Eldred. Many Blessings to both of you for a long happy life together. Hugs, Rev. Alisa

WNY Wedding Memories Pricing

WNY Wedding Memories Price Rates

WNY Wedding Memories FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 220.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 220.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Orchard Park, NY 14127 See on map
    Available for appointments only.