225 Greenville Avenue, Johnston, RI 02919 Map · Phone number

About With This Dress Bridal

With This Dress Bridal is located in Johnston, Rhode Island. We are proud to be an Authorized Retailer of DaVinci Bridal Gowns, Mary's Bridal Gowns, Allure Bridal Gowns-Romance Collection, Justin Alexander Bridal, Sincerity Bridal,Wtoo by Watters, Love Marley, Ellis Bridals and Val Stefani Bridal Gowns. As of today, we are the only bridal shop in Rhode Island to carry the prestigious Val Stefani line.

We also carry Bridesmaid dresses from Davinci, Allure, Mary's, Moonlight Bridal, Wtoo Bridesmaids, and Val Stefani to outfit your entire bridal party. Please check back often as we are continually adding lines from the most popular bridal lines in the industry. When you find your dream dress, we will take your measurements and order your dress according to manufacturer size charts. Bridal gowns take anywhere from 6-12 months to come in and bridesmaid dresses take anywhere from 4-6 months to arrive.

Need a dress before then? Not to worry. With This Dress Bridal has over 150 bridal gowns and 200 bridesmaid/special occasion dresses ready to go "off the rack." We are continually receiving new inventory in order to bring you the most current dresses of the season. Although we do not offer seamstress services, we will be happy to recommend a professional tailor when you buy your dress.

Here are links for our designer dresses. Feel free to browse the collections and call us with any questions.

HUGE SAMPLE SALE GOING ON RIGHT NOW!! SAVE 30% OFF ALL CURRENT SAMPLES IN STOCK! SAVE 50% OFF EVERY OFF THE DRESS IN THE STORE! AND, RECEIVE 20% OFF YOUR ACCESSORIES WHEN YOU BUY YOUR DRESS THE SAME DAY! HURRY IN FOR BEST SELECTION!

www.allurebridals.com

3820044
3820162
2753c

8 Reviews for With This Dress Bridal

Beth and Katerina at With This Dress were amazing! I walked in one day without an appointment and they spent so much time with my mom and me trying on dresses. Although I didn't find anything that day, Beth, the owner gave me a a bunch of style numbers to look up for dresses she would be getting in. I went back 2 weeks later and once again Beth and her assistant took the time to really listen to what I liked and didn't like about each dress I tried on. I ended up finding my perfect dress on my second visit. I highly recommend With This Dress, to anyone shopping for wedding dresses, they were very accommodating and made the experience just wonderful!

Sent on 11/04/2014

With This Dress Bridal's reply:

We are so happy you found your dream gown! It was truly our pleasure to work with you. You are going to look gorgeous on your wedding day!! Congratulations!

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding gown. With This Dress has so many gorgeous gowns to choose from one more beautiful than the other. I tried on many gowns and the owner Beth was do understanding and patient with me. I finally found the perfect one!!! Beth was so helpful with the accessories as well . The veils are beautiful as well. Beth helped me find just the right one. I would highly recommend going into With This Bridal for your perfect day you should have the perfect place to shop With This Bridal is just that !!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

With This Dress Bridal's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us! It was my pleasure to help you find your dream wedding dress! You will look stunning on your wedding day! Congratulations :)

The gowns in this bridal shop are gorgeous! There were so many to choose from! When I narrowed it down to two, the owner, Beth, was so patient with me. She never pressured me and in fact made an appointment with me for after hours, so my sister could come with me and help me decide! My gown was very affordable! She also carries beautiful accessories which made it easy for me to purchase everything I needed for my special day! I highly recommend With This Dress Bridal Shop! The owner is very professional and helpful and she was willing to meet me after hours, which was very helpful for me! Thank you so much Beth!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Award

With This Dress Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• Cherryhill Flowers
    Cherryhill Flowers Wedding Florists

With This Dress is a wonderful new addition to the bridal market. Beth is wonderful to work with. She caters to her customers, has a wonderful selection, and will shop with you until you find the perfect dress. Not only happy brides, but happy moms and bridal party as well.

• 225 Greenville Avenue Johnston, 02919 See on map