Serving all Chicagoland, Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About With Love

True love is spending one day getting married... and the rest of your life feeling glad you did."  ~Anonymous

Wedding planning isn’t brain surgery… and if it were, I’d certainly be in a different tax bracket by now.  However, so much time, money and stress is put on the planning and execution of a wedding day that you may be wishing I was a brain surgeon and could perform your lobotomy by the end of the process.

The good news is it doesn’t HAVE to be that way.

Wedding planning has been taken to a whole different plateau in the past few decades.  Gone are the days of my parent’s wedding where my mom bought her wedding dress from a J.C. Penny catalog site-unseen for $44 and they had a lovely meal catered for $.75 a plate in the nicest hall our small town had to offer.  The total day cost $800 and 42 years later they are still living happily ever after.

Today’s weddings are the three E’s, elegant, extravagant and expensive.  I obviously love weddings, having made a 13-year career spanning many segments of this industry, but I also love the reality that this is only ONE day of the many you will share together as a married couple.  It’s an important and amazing day, but after all is said and done you have a lifetime of marital bliss to skip off into and isn’t that more appealing than starting your marriage climbing out of the black hole of wedding debt?

Our desire is to bring to you the simplicity of practical planning that will let you enjoy this experience.  Many websites will lure you in with their online planning tools, budgeters and guest list trackers… along with a handy-dandy list of the 1,427,972 things you have left to do on your checklist.  In the busy life of the young, professional bride do you really have time to do those 1,427,972 things, hold down a demanding career, meet your family and social obligations, and have time to do, well, anything else?!

Over my 13-years in this industry I realized one thing, for as much as the world of wedding planning has changed, it really hasn’t changed in ways that are beneficial to the bride.  Caterers today are making much more than that $.75 a plate back in 1969, so they are happy, wedding planning is now a viable field to work in so they are happy, but bride’s today are more stressed and overwhelmed than ever trying to handle the career demands our generation faces with the new expectation of planning these over the top wedding extravaganza’s.  I find us now back to the point of wishing for that lobotomy.

But before we go to that extreme, With Love is stepping in to make your practical wedding planning a manageable and, dare I say, enjoyable experience.  We have evolved with the times and have changed our structure to fit with you, the professional, career driven, busy bride of our generation.

Our service menu is á la carte -true to my French heritage- so you remain in control.  You have all the benefits of experience and knowledge in the field, from a full service wedding planner, without the full-service price tag.  You have the freedom to pick-and-choice what is right for you, your budget and your situation.  So, if you just need some help getting started, we can help you… and if you want a full-service planner, we can help you with that too.

With the relaunch and restructuring of With Love, we give you wedding planning sans lobotomy.  We give you freedom and an alternative to the “wedding machine” as my business partner and best friend calls it.  We give you back your fairytale and we give you the chance to look back after 42 years of marriage and say “Our day was beautiful, it was just what WE wanted.”

• Destify
Aly
xnd364871

15 Reviews for With Love

Andrea · Married on 10/26/2013

Patti not only helped us plan our dream wedding, but she helped us figure out what that dream could be. I went in dreading the planning process, and after the first meeting with Patti, I felt relieved and even excited to continue for the first time since the engagement. Patti immediately created a binder with checklists and a tab for everything we would need.

I had to send my wedding dress back twice and after 3 additional alterations, the bridal boutique was not making it look even across the front. Patti came with me, repinned the front of the dress in minutes and it was perfect when we came back (she even offered to re-make the front panel of my wedding dress if it wasn't perfect from the boutique). She has an eye for detail and perfection, and won't give up until it is exactly right.

I found invitations that I loved on Pinterest, but they were so expensive, we decided not to go with them. Instead, Patti designed a very close replica that we loved even more. We were able to use this theme for our table numbers, escort cards, thank you notes, hotel gift bag thank yous, etc. She made everything from scratch and it turned out beautifully. We received many comments on the invites and how elegant they were. I *loved* them!

Overall, during each of our meetings, Patti helped us to prioritize next steps and with both my husband and I not being the best decision makers, she shared her honest opinions with reasoning and experience every time we asked. We appreciated not hearing what she may have thought we wanted to hear, but rather sharing additional perspectives to help us make the final decision.

After our experience working with Patti, she has become so much more than a wedding coordinator, but also a dear friend. Choosing to work with Patti was worth every penny and many more. We are so happy to be married now and so grateful to Patti for her support during the planning process and the day of execution. Thank you Patti!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Maggie · Married on 10/12/2013

Patti is amazing! I cannot stress that enough. We signed with Patti about 2 weeks into our engagement and it was the best decision. She was with us for about 1 1/2 yrs of planning. I literally had no stress over the planning because of her. People constantly commented on how relaxed I was and I always told them, well you would be too if you had Patti on your side. We were always on the same page and I knew I could trust her to make a decision without me there. She took care of every detail from beginning to end - she even made my garter! The day of the wedding there was a huge rain storm and we had to move the ceremony inside and she assured me it would amazing and of course she was right because she was taking care of it. I could go on for days on how lucky we were to have her as our planner! She is the best!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Malia

Malia · Married on 12/15/2012

Aside from choosing to marry each other, hiring Patti as our wedding planner for day of coordination was hands down the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. When it hit the 2 month mark before my wedding, I realized how much communication and coordination the day of our wedding would require. It was then then I realized I may need some help. We had met Patti through our DJ company and was aware she was also a wedding planner. After going over the services we would require for the day of, we hired Patti.

From our very first meeting, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when I realized just how much Patti would be doing for us. While she advertised the service we payed for as "day of" help, it is so much more than that. She met with us weekly in the 5-6 weeks leading up to our wedding, communicated with all of our vendors for us, set up scheduling for the day of down to the last minute, and made sure all of our bridal party and family were in the loop. She took care of all of our tiny details that we wanted on the day of, and made sure it was all perfect. She always said her goal was for her to do the stressing so we didn't have to, and she certainly did...she showed up on my rainy wedding day morning to my hotel suite with a list of new indoor locations for pictures - she had spent the morning calling around to locations to set this up. I didn't have to worry about a thing all day.

What really sets Patti aside from any other planner is really the attitude she brings to her clients. Every meeting we had with her really felt like discussing plans with a close friend. She is attentive, supportive and is determined to get exactly what the bride and groom are looking for out of their big day, whether that be working with in budget, time or weather constraints!

She truly was a delight to work with and I can't say enough about her! My only regret is that I waited so long to hire her - I should have hired her as soon as I got engaged! :)

Sent on 01/08/2013

With Love FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• With Love 1
    Free Consultation!
    Call today to schedule your free consultation! We would love to hear about the plans for your big day and how a wedding planner or coordinator could enhance your wedding planning experience.

• Artistic Floral Design Wedding Florists

Patti with Love bridal consultant is high energy and down to earth. She cares about every wedding like it is her own. She listens to what the bride wants and is so easy to work with from a florist point of view. I highly recommend Patti to be there for you, she knows what she's doing! Valerie Artistic Floral Design

• Wes Craft Photography - Wes Craft Weddings Wedding Photographers

Patti has been one of my favorite planners to work with and she's dedicated. On one wedding I worked on with her she stayed late into the night, upbeat and spunky as can be. Someone else told me that she was running the Chicago Marathon the next morning! She's an amazing team member to have on the wedding day. I'll leave it at that! :)

• Bella Angel Music Wedding Musicians

I am a Chicagoland wedding / ceremony musician. I've had the pleasure of working with WithLove Bridal on several occasions. Their attention to detail and organization skills are amazing. All vendors are kept in the loop of the day's events in a timely and professional manner. As well, Patti and her team are wonderful with the bridal couple, attendants, etc., making sure things run smoothly and that all they have to do is enjoy the day! Ellen Bartolozzi-Founder, Bella Angel Music, Forest Park, IL

• Serving all Chicagoland Chicago, 60610 See on map
    Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Evenings and weekends by appointment.
    Location of (With Love)