SW 28th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314 Map Phone number Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About With Love, Ashleigh

Hello hello!
Searching through pages of photographers and you found your way to me? Oh. Em. Gee! I promise, I'm not like other photographers - I'm a cool photographer. 馃槈

As you can see, I try to talk to my couples like real people. I'm here to give you and your boo the most authentic and personable experience possible. Why is this important? Because it makes your time in front of the camera (basically, your whole wedding day) so much easier! By the time your wedding day comes around, I'm not just another hired vendor, but someone you (hopefully) trust to capture your day.

I do my best to combine candid moments and simple, natural instruction. I want to capture your love as it is on your wedding day, not completely staged, while making sure you have some amazing photos for your family to looks back on... and to show of on Instagram, of course!

I can't wait to chat & gush over all of your wedding details!

Whether you're looking to document the whole shebang or just a cool 2 hours, I've got you covered!
I'm the girl that wants to hear all of your details! What moments are most important to you, how you see your day going, and even what you're most excited about! Once we start chatting, it'll give me the very best idea of how you see your wedding going, and from there, I'm happy to make recommendations and discuss all options!

Looking for an affordable package? I offer a 6 hour package for just $995 (plus tax)! This includes:

• 6 consecutive hours with me (heyyy!)
  • Edited digital JPEG files
  • Password-protected online viewing gallery for friends and family
  • Custom USB with your JPEG images

Looking for more? Or maybe less? I'm your gal! I'm more than happy to put together a custom quote just for your wedding! I offer a variety of tangible items and additional sessions to make sure you get the items that your heart desires! These include:

• Engagement Sessions
  • Day-After Sessions
  • Bridal Sessions (ask for more info!)
  • Boudoir Sessions (these are great presents for your soon-to-be husband/wife!)
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Heirloom Boxes
  • Save-the-Date & Thank-You Cards
  • Additional USB's

Want to know more? Slide into my DM's and let's get this party started!!

alexa dorian 1 51 476285 1555626213

1 User photo

With Love, Ashleigh 1

Alexandra Antapasis 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer

When it comes to taking photos, I am very particular. From the moment I saw Ashleigh鈥檚 photos I knew she was talented! I remember telling my now husband how each of her shots had the perfect angle. She captured all the little details and emotions of loved ones. I knew she was the one I wanted to capture moments of my wedding day! During our engagement photo shoot, Ashleigh was so sweet and professional. Sometimes having a photographer take photos of you can be a little鈥wkward鈥ut she made us feel so comfortable! I can鈥檛 begin to tell you how many people told me how flawless those photos came out. Needless to say, our wedding photos were just as spectacular. Again capturing perfect angles, details and the love and happiness in everyone! Thank you Ashleigh for capturing the best day of our lives and making us so happy with your talent and photos that will last a lifetime

Sent on 08/14/2019

Jennifer Lovelace 路 Married on 02/06/2019

This is the photographer you want!

We found Ashleigh through a mutual friend, and wow I鈥檓 so happy we chose her. You鈥檙e seriously not going to find another photographer for this price but with such amazing work. She was professional and quick with communication and put us at ease with her explanation of the timeline. The day of the wedding I felt comfortable and relaxed while she took our photos, and I barely noticed her while she was taking pictures during the reception. Trust me, you won鈥檛 regret choosing her!

Sent on 05/20/2019

With Love, Ashleigh FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• With Love, Ashleigh 1
    $150 off 2019 Weddings & Elopements!

Hello there!

Still looking for a photographer for you October/November/December 2019 wedding? What a coincidence, I'm looking for a few last minute weddings to close out my year!

Because of this, I'll be offering $150 off all 4+ hour 2019 weddings!
    If your wedding or elopement is set to happen before the ball drops, then you can totally get this deal!

Getting married further away? Orlanda, Tampa, the Keys, etc? Instead of $150 off, I'll waive my travel fee! This is typically around $150, if not more.

This deal is only available for 2019 weddings & elopements! If your wedding/elopement is set for 2020/2021, you'll have to wait til next September (pllease don't wait, my calendar is filling up!!!)!

Can't wait to chat and slide you a great deal!

• With Love, Ashleigh 2
    Complimentary Engagement Session with 2019/2020 bookings!

What better way to celebrate your love than with an Engagement Session?!

Book your 2019/2020 Wedding with me and you'll receive a complimentary 1-2 hour Engagement Session!

Sessions must be done in Broward, Miami-Dade, or Palm Beach County.
    If you're unable to travel for the session, I'm happy to travel to you for an additional fee.

Engagement Sessions are complimentary, not free.
    What does this mean?
    Basically, it's the chips & salsa of your meal. They're "on the house," but if you decline, you don't get them comped from the meal. Travel fees are basically the guac: you know it's extra, but it's worth it to get what you really want 馃拋馃槈

• SW 28th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33314 See on map