Charlotte, NC 28273 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wit and Whimsy Paperie

Wit and Whimsy Paperie is a creative studio where we fancy making one-of-a-kind wedding invitations and other letterpress goodness.

We were founded in 2014 and our studio is based out of our Charlotte home. Just 20 minutes from uptown Charlotte, Fort Mill, and Pineville we are available for in-person and phone consultations. The heart of what we do is letterpress printing and custom design. Whether it be wedding invitations, posters, or a logo we love creating and collaborating to make a piece tailored to you! We fancy all things paper and find joy in the details. All our collections are designed and illustrated in house (from concept, design, plate making, to printing) making our process flexible and more affordable for you lovely people!

Follow Wit and Whimsy Paperie on

w
wreathletterpressweddingsuite1

2 Reviews for Wit and Whimsy Paperie

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Heather, the owner of Wit and Whimsy Paperie, personally designed our Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, and Escort Cards for the wedding.

She was so patient with my back and forth and always gave me excellent advice. She was always responsive and always shipped everything to me within the timelines that we discussed. We set a budget at the beginning and she was totally upfront with me if I was trying to add something that was going to take us over budget. She even alphabetized the escort cards for me!

Heather made a beautiful wedding suite for me and I absolutely recommend using Wit and Whimsy Paperie for your wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Heather was a pleasure to work with. She was able to perfectly capture what I had in my mind for my wedding invitations and programs after just one meeting and one round of edits. I highly recommend her for any design project, but especially wedding packages.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Wit and Whimsy Paperie Pricing

Wit and Whimsy Paperie Price Rates

Wit and Whimsy Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25