Richardson, TX 75080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,299
  • Meet the Team

About WISL-Studios

WISL-Studios is a wedding photography company based in Richardson, Texas. Owner Clauthia has been a passionate student of her craft for more than 30 years. She loves that her work gives her the opportunity to meet so many truly incredible people. Clauthia sees joy and beauty all around her, and she loves discovering those qualities that make each love story unique and special. Her work is a celebration of love’s vitality and splendor, and she can’t wait to capture the moments you’ll want to treasure forever.

WISL-Studios is looking forward to your big day. Clauthia is also available for engagement, boudoir, and portrait sessions. Wedding package features and options include up to 15 hours of event coverage, high-resolution digital images, and a selection of fine albums, prints, canvases, and cards.

• Black-owned
Charity Wedding Package
adobestock 272736193 51 2002559 160763166996011

1 Reviews for WISL-Studios

WISL-Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 899
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1299
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs

Team of WISL-Studios

Clauthia Fields

Clauthia Fields

Creative Director

We trust that you are healthy, happy, and hopeful!

WILS is a photography studio that seeks to capture your legacy. We are located in Richardson, TX. Serving the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. We are dedicated to capturing the beauty throughout your life's journey. No matter where we enter the journey with you we are happy to serve. If you are a senior in high school or college on your way to a new beginning, we want to capture that moment and share your beauty. Are you recently engaged and planning to take that next journey with the love of your life, let us help start that metamorphosis with the right art to show the world just how LOUD your love can truly be? What's next, the wedding, what are the most important things for you on your wedding day. You tell us and let us tell your love story. When you are ready, we want to celebrate your Maternity and Newborn. Lastly, you've built the family that you always dreamed of, you just need to find the right photographer to tell the story, well that's right you've guessed it, let us show the world just what you're made of by capturing your family portraits. We provide images that will give you the courage and the inspiration to excel to your next destination. WISL strives to use our warmth, friendliness, and gift for creativity to bring out the beauty, joy, and loudness in all our clients.

We can’t wait to serve you.

Hey, how are you, I can’t wait to capture why you are so loud. Capturing and delivering great artwork is a promise I make as Creative Director of WISL, WHY IM SO LOUD STUDIOS, I want to help show the world just who you are and what makes you… you. My goal in life is to make a difference one human being at a time, in our sessions I will get to know you, encourage and uplift you along your journey. When I am not dreaming behind a camera, I have the awesome job of being a wife, mom, and educator. I am an avid reader and I love to be in the water. If I could sit in the ocean and have a camera I would call it heaven. Thanks for taking the time to get to know WHY I'M SO LOUD, now let's get you booked, so you can see just WHY you are SO LOUD.

Chat with you soon