Wishing Well Botanicals

• Rust + Thistle Floral
  • K Costa Floral

2 Reviews for Wishing Well Botanicals

Kinsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Jamia @ Wishing Well Botanicals is beyond amazing. So affordable and seriously WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD! She is so creative and is guaranteed to make your dreams come to life! For some reason, my now husband had this oddly strong opinion about our wedding flowers and, when it was all said and done, he went on and on about how great they were! I also really wanted our colors to be shown through our flowers and I was blown away by how beautiful they turned out with such little direction from me, the clueless bride. I honestly showed Jamia a few pictures and gave her really vague descriptions of what I expected and when I say she delivered, I mean she really delivered way more than I ever could have imagined! Side detail - My mother-in-law got really sick right before the wedding and had to go into surgery the morning of and Jamia hand delivered her a beautiful bouquet that matched our wedding flowers to her hospital room!! It was honestly so special to all of us to make sure that she had a little piece of the wedding that day since she couldn't be there. She also delivered our flowers to McCall kind of last minute and picked up a couple things for us along the way because she is Just. That. Awesome! I wouldn't trust anyone else with such a personal task. Jamia is truly a beautiful and amazing person inside and out and I wouldn't have anyone else be a part of my special day. She has become an unexpected but so valued lifelong friend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Eric and Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Jamia Albright at Wishing Well made our wedding special, magical and amazing. The flowers were magnificent and the bridal bouquet made me cry! She knows just what you want and then some. Thank you so much for making our wedding so wonderful!

Sent on 10/20/2013

• Eagle, 83616 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Wishing Well Botanicals)