WISHH Event Planning & Wedding Design

Tallahassee, FL View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

WISHH Events is known for its over-the-top designs. As the owner and chief designer of WISHH I personally meet with each couple, get to know them and then aim to design their day to compliment both the bride and groom. My unique touch on wedding design is echoed in what is known as the "DIVA FLAIR". Our long list of amazing brides spans over 22 years.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Serena Married on 06/12/2016
    Wishh created the perfect fairytale wedding day experience for me and my husband and I couldn't have asked for more. From the very first meeting to the day of my wedding I felt comfortable as a bride. The owner and staff of WISHH Events took everything I had in my head and had been dreaming up and made it a reality. (See pics in the profile images) They helped me to create a vision board and from that point, I didn't have to do anything. On the day of my wedding, I walked in and was totally blown away at how my venue had been transformed. As a bride the last thing you want to do is worry about decor and wedding logistics on the day of your wedding. WISHH events staff totally took the reigns and coordinated my wedding reception minute by minute AND even surprised me and my husband with a live saxophone performance. Thank you again WISHH for making the best day of my life so perfect! Words really don't do my experience justice.
    Dr. S. Married on 05/29/2016
    WISHHE Events made my wedding the classy and elegant event that I had envisioned. As a result, we are still the talk of the town nearly two years later! From our initial consultation to the final product, we were pleased with the service received from beginning to end. WISHHE Events is a class act organization and I highly recommend them for your next event; you won't be disappointed.
    Mary Married on 09/19/2015
    Shanda of WISHH Events was simply amazing and so professional. From the moment we met and I explained to her what I was looking for, she took out her IPad and constructed my plan within minutes and all she said to me was "Bride, all you and your Groom have to do is show up" and she was right. WISHH Events was on point with the whole process from start to finish. It felt so good, knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing, so that lifted a lot of stress off of my shoulders. OMG, the decorations were absolutely PHENOMENAL! My theme was "King and Queen" and I felt like I was definitely the queen of my palace. I am definitely a WISHH Events supporter and you will be too.

Pricing

WISHH Event Planning & Wedding Design Price Rates

1140 Governors Court Tallahassee, 32311
Location of (WISHH Event Planning & Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding