6960 N. Ardara Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53209 Map · Phone number

About Wisconsin Vows

I am an ordained non-denominational Officiant offering personalized Wedding ceremonies throughout Wisconsin. All faiths, locations and types of weddings - Interfaith, Non-Denominational, Spiritual, Civil or Religious. Traditional or Non-Traditional. Write your own vows or choose from a variety of selections. I will work hard to ensure a relaxed and organized ceremony that reflects your love, beliefs, values, cultural traditions and lifestyle. I serve individuals of all personal beliefs and faiths in Milwaukee and the Wisconsin area. Also available for Commitment Ceremonies, Vow Renewal Ceremonies and Baby Blessings.

The ceremonies and rituals I perform are not associated with (or restricted to) any specific religion. Because I am an independent multi-faith, non-denominational minister, I will do my best to incorporate and honor YOUR beliefs, religion and spirituality by offering customized readings that you yourself can choose. I am always careful to recognize and incorporate your religious traditions in a meaningful way.

I will be there for you through all stages of your ceremony - beginning, during and ending and will provide my guidance, time and energy for as long you wish me to be of service and support to you. As your minister, I will work hard to ensure that your custom ceremony will always be a treasured memory for you, your friends and your family.

If you and your future bride or groom are making plans for that special day and would like a wedding ceremony that will best express your feelings of love for one another, please contact me via telephone or email to set up a free consultation.

To see if your date is available, please e-mail me at: rhyttinen@wisconsinvows.com

ww revroger 1
wisconsin vows
ww revroger 2

6 Reviews for Wisconsin Vows

Reid · Married on 09/13/2014

Rev. Roger was amazing. His ceremony was perfect for my wife and I. I would recommend him to anyone. He was extremely professional; arrived on time, had everything organized, and was respectful to our wishes. Couldn't ask for more:)

Sent on 07/16/2016

Jackie · Married on 06/14/2014

Roger is fantastic. I recommend him for anyone looking to get married. He provided me with tons of ceremony ideas and was very helpful throughout the process. Go with Roger- You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kim · Married on 10/19/2013

Roger was great with us. He worked with me to keep it a good length and everything in a timely matter. He gave so much great information that we were able to put a ceremony together that we loved. He was patient with us and extremely caring. He made us feel like our wedding was his priority and I recommend him to many. We saw him officiate my BFF/Matron of Honor's wedding and that is why I chose him.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Award

Wisconsin Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 55.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Quaker, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? WI