Slinger, WI 53086 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Wisconsin Video

Capturing Life's Unforgettable Moments

Your wedding shot using state of the art, unobtrusive, HD cinema cameras. Documentary with a creative flare. Videographer Andrew Millard with over 8 years experience, plus associates.

Reasonable rates.

6 MONTHS TO PAY INTEREST FREE!

DVD Slideshows

Blu-Ray

Highlights Video

Follow Wisconsin Video on

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Wisconsin Video

Sara · Married on 08/07/2010

Andrew was absolutely amazing! His work is outstanding, he is very professional in both his work the day of as well as with the finished product. He is very flexible and willing to work with you in any way you may need. Working with him was a pleasure, I would highly recommend him to any and all Bride's-to-Be!

Megan · Married on 07/24/2010

Andrew did an absolutley wonderful job for our wedding. He drove a long distance four our wedding, arrived early and stayed late. He hit all of the highlights and more. The videos arrived promptly and were of great quality. I honestly wasn't sure if I would make use of a video but we have honestly watched it many times with various people from our families.

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2010

It was great to have the video of the entire ceremony and the entire reception. Now as I'm going through and scrapbooking both, almost a year afterward, I already cannot remember some details. I've really appreciated being able to refer back to the video. It was something that we had wanted to do for our wedding, but it didn't look like we were going to be able to make it work with our budget, but it ended up working well and being the most worth while service we paid for related to our wedding. We were actually quite disappointed with our photographs in comparison. For the video, an extra lapel microphone was even provided so that our vows could be audible in the video, which is often the most difficult to hear part of the ceremony - and most important.

Wisconsin Video FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD