Columbus, GA 31901 Map · Phone number

About Wired by ALP

There is something about jewelry that brings out a smile in everyone. Adding a personalized touch can make a gift that much more special, and that is why I enjoy creating personalized jewelry that your loved ones will surely love and continue to wear long after your big day.

I offer custom wedding jewelry for women of all ages. I personally love working with brides, from the modern non-traditional brides who want to stand out and shine on their big day with bold bo-ho jewelry, to the traditional bride and who wants to feel classy & glamorous in her pearly jewels. It is my goal to offer you gifts that you and your loved ones will love and continue to use long after the wedding.

Each wedding is also unique! I offer are custom made jewelry for those who wish to stand out completely! I will work one-on-one with the bride and collaborate on color schemes, styles, themes, and all other details, then let you choose the final look!

I assure you we will create something together that everyone will love!

Jewelry Options:

♥ Brides / Bridesmaids Stretchies - Traditional, custom made to match wedding color scheme, or trendy ready-made styles.

($15 Each) Individual Bracelets

($40 Per Stack of 3) Stack of 3 Bracelets

♥ Custom Initial Rings

($10 Each)

Not everyone is the same size! Please read some important details below:

- All rings are made to fit. You will need to tell me the ring size for each individual order.

- Stretchies are made to fit the average wrist size: Women 7'' - If you need them adjusted bigger or smaller, I can easily make the adjustments!

I would love to make gifts for your wedding! Contact me and we can create the gifts of your dreams ♥ Click the "Blog" link below to shop directly from my website!

a09b79efaa566ebf 1516646668 84bf5c8675cdba7b 1516646665 3e7e2f4f0001ccdb 151664

6 Reviews for Wired by ALP

Wired by ALP 1
Wired by ALP 2

Kaylyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Literally the best experience every time I have purchased from Amy! She has such a talent and it shows. I forgot about my jewelry to wear like 2 days before the wedding and she was so quick to do anything she could to help get them too me. My wedding look was complete because of those bracelets! Hands down the best quality bracelets! And they are so beautiful that I wear my stacks everyday with outfits! If you ever need any jewelry for you or your bridesmaids she is the person to go to! You will not be disappointed! ❤️

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Wired by ALP 3
    Wired by ALP 4

Kristyn · Married on 04/29/2017

This girl is AMAZING!!!! She goes beyond what you could imagine. I ordered the stackable stretchie beaded bracelets for my bridesmaids for gifts. They loved them. They couldn't stop talking about them. The good thing with the braceslets is that they can still use them after our wedding. She was so good about working with me with what colors I wanted and what would match perfect with the dresses. I was able to send her pictures of my color pallet and she would send pictures of samples of the beads. You will not go wrong using her. Her packing is so cute I didn't even need bags to put the bracelets in. Working with her was like working with a best friend!! Thanks again girl !

Sent on 06/08/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/29/2016

Wired by ALP provided me and my bridesmaids with the cutest gold initial rings on my wedding day :) The girls absolutely loved them as gifts and still continue wear them all the time! Amy, the owner, is sooooo so sweet! She is always very quick with responses and goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy!! HIGHLY recommend! LOVE Wired by Alp <3

Sent on 02/08/2017