3224 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number

About Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta

The Atlanta Flagship

Beverly Hills-based Winnie Couture is located in the heart of Buckhead, amongst some of the most high end boutiques and eateries in Atlanta. The hypnotizing two story window display, visible from the infamous Peachtree Road, is hard to miss and captures the glamorously feminine essence of the Winnie Couture flagship.

Prepare to be swept off your feet upon entering the salon as you are greeted with a glass of champagne and taken on a tour of bridal heaven. From the grand chandeliers to the intimate fitting spaces, the lavish decor is every bride's fantasy shopping experience.

About Winnie Couture

Beverly Hills-based Winnie Couture is where modern sophistication meets timeless elegance—with a touch of red-carpet sparkle.

Founded in 2001 by up-and-coming design star Winnie Chlomin Lee, Winnie Couture has won the hearts of style-savvy brides, and captured the imagination of bloggers, bridal editors and TV producers alike. Our gowns appear regularly on the pages of the nation's top wedding magazines, including InStyle Weddings, Brides and The Knot, and on wedding TV's hottest hits, including The CW's "Shedding for the Wedding," Oprah Winfrey Network's "Don't Tell the Bride," VH1's "Basketball Wives," E! "Bridalplasty," and WEtv's "My Fair Wedding."

Follow Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta on

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta 4
Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 06/07/2020

I said Yes to the dress and could not have done it without Erica!

I said Yes to the dress and could not have done it without Erica!

So... I finally gave in to my mother to start dress shopping. I made an appointment with Winnie, not thinking that this would be the weekend that I would find the dress and definitely not thinking that I would find my dress at the first bridal shop-- Winnie Couture.

I met Erica, who had previously been texting me during the week about styles of dresses I liked and wanted to try on-- we immediately gelled. Her positive attitude, sense of humor, and authenticity were exactly what we needed to make the appointment light, fun, and an unforgettable experience. Like every bride, wedding dress shopping with their mother is special. My experience was special to me because my mother raised me, her only child, on her own after my father passed away suddenly less than 2 years after they were married. I wore one of his old sweaters to the appointment to have a piece of him there.

I tried on a few dresses-- some looked good, some looked less than good on me. Erica was honest and fun the entire time. When the dress styles that I thought would look great on me didn't, Erica recommended dresses that pushed me "out of the box". Then I put on "the dress"-- the dress that I wasn't supposed to find that weekend. Its a custom dress-- my favorite characteristics of 2 different dresses into 1! My mother balled. And even Erica cried! (She told me that she'd been working for almost 20 years in bridal dress fashion and never once cried!) It was a special and touching moment! I felt like a bride-- I looked great and I know my fiancee is going die when he sees me in it coming down the aisle.

The entire Winnie Couture experience was great-- since I said "yes, to the dress" I've returned for my fitting and a dress reveal with my best friends/bridesmaids. The staff is so nice and they go above and beyond to make you feel special. Erica truly made my experience fun and memorable! She knows her stuff! She also has a great heart and vibrant spirit.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Rhodes · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Bridal Heaven

A true bridal Heaven. Decor is beautiful, staff is great. And the dresses are true couture.

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Massah

Massah · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Fabulous experience

Very helpful, professional and friendly. We had the whole place to ourselves for the evening and our two lovely hosts Jasmine and Chloe pampered us. I came with a group of loud women yet, our hosts were not bothered at all by our chatter and entertained us with lots of laughs. Jasmine has excellent customer service skills and is very detailed and creative. She studied me like a book in such a short time and knew how to sell her products. This was my second dress shopping and it was the best experience I had. I would definitely recommend Winnie to anyone. Besides the great service, the dresses are absolutely stunning and the prices are even more amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta 6
    Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta 7
    Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta 8

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta's reply:

Massah, it was such an honor being your bridal stylist and helping you pick out the gown you are going to marry your wonderful fiance in! You were such a sweet bride, and I am thankful I was able to share your special moment with you. We can't wait for your big day! XOXO - Jasmyne

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Atlanta FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

• 3224 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map
    (404) 835-0341 (Phone number)
    Sun-Fri: 11am - 7pm Sat: 10am - 7pm