Windy City Trolley, Inc.

Forest Park, IL View map
    Kate Married on 06/14/2013
    Windy City Trolley has the best staff and service! They were absolutely accommodating and always on time - the drivers were great and Nicole is incredible to work with. I would highly recommend their services for any event!!
  • User1009397 2+ years ago
    The trolley added such a nice touch to our wedding. The driver was professional and was flexible to wherever we wanted to go (photo stops etc.)
    Christine L. Married on 12/20/2008
    I am extremely happy with Windy City Trolley. First of all, when I started looking into transportation, I knew I wanted a trolley, but I also knew it might be more expensive than a party bus. I was wrong! Yes, some of the trolley companies out there charge close to $1500 and decorate the trolley and have "wedding packages," but the great part about Windy City Trolley is that they charge the same for a wedding as they do any other event! I believe I paid $600 less by using Windy City than I would have with another company...

Now, that being said, I did not have the trolley all decorated for a wedding, there was no sign on the back that said, "Just Married." I just wanted my cute trolley and that's what I got! Our driver was GREAT as well. A couple of the groomsmen said that he was one of the best (and they've been in a lot of weddings lately) they've had. It was snowing pretty heavily and we didn't have any issues- we felt safe and we were warm!

Real Weddings

• Kevin & Cara
    28 photos · 05/30/2015

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with both Nicole and Colleen at Windy City on a number of occasions and they are always timely, clean, and responsive in their communication. We even had an incident where we were determining the need for an itinerary change the morning of the wedding and Colleen was right with me every step of the way. I couldn't have more confidence in this company.

Forest Park, 60130
Location of (Windy City Trolley, Inc.)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding