Willow Planning

Tunkhannock, PA View map

Congratulations on your engagement! Now that the post-engagement high is starting to give way to the exciting reality of planning the most amazing day of your life, we鈥檇 love to come alongside you and be there to help you manage all of the details of planning your big day.

We're here to help! At Willow Planning, our team is ready to grow your visions into a reality. We believe our couples all deserve to celebrate their wedding day in a stress-free environment. Owner Carly Okoth works closely with each couple to guide and support them during the process.

Willow Planning offers full-service and month-of packages, as well as partial planning. We specialize in assisting out of town couples, and planning events in unconventional spaces. Services available include, but are not limited to:

• In-person consultations; unlimited e-mail and phone calls to hear your vision for your day
  • Ceremony and reception site run-through before your wedding day
  • Wedding weekend timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Wedding rehearsal coordination
  • Wedding day management
  • And more!

We now offer special packages for The Barn at Glistening Pond, The Farm at Cottrell Lake, and Stone Meadow Gardens.

Packages are tailored based on your guest count, needs, and budget. Please contact us today for a free initial consultation & custom quote!

Carly Okoth, Lead Planner & Owner

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 05/28/2022

Coach Carly!

Carly was the best best best vendor we had for our wedding! She went above and beyond to think of things we didn't even think of, ensure the day went super smoothly, helped with so much planning and meetings beforehand, and acted as a trusted friend. The groomsmen called her Coach Carly because they loved her and knew they could go to her to tell them what to do lol. I heard so many compliments through the whole process about Carly's work. Love love love her! Would highly recommend her for you big day!
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 10/23/2021

Saved our day!

Carly was sweet from the start, and always willing to help. We had her jump in for the weekend of, and she took over all the last minute details that came at me. My wedding had so many vendors involved and she helped the collaboration seamless. From helping us get breakfast when no one was available to deliver, to helping bustle my dress (in record time I must say!), I didn鈥檛 have to worry because Carly and her assistant Summer were ready and available to help. I don鈥檛 know what we would have done without her. Thank you!
  • SP
    Sp Married on 06/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lifesaver! Don't know what I would have done without them!

Let's just say I am so happy I used the services offered by Carly and the Willow Planning team! I used them for day-of coordination services and don't know what I would have done without them there on my wedding day. I was planning my wedding and was set to have it just 3 months after Covid began - Carly was super flexible and understanding when my wedding was rescheduled and my plans changed several times due to the ongoing pandemic. When my plans were finally on track again (after many more changes) I wasn't even sure if I needed Willow Planning's help since my guest list went down to just about 40 people - thank goodness I had her there! Carly and her wonderful assistant Jane were there every moment of my big day - from helping with me getting ready and making sure I walked down the aisle on time to distributing other vendors' payments, coordinating my live band and keeping them on schedule, reassuring me everything was fine, etc etc. Carly and her team even made sure my husband and I had a cold bottle of water during our after-ceremony pics in the sweltering hot sun!
    I could go on and on but if you're contemplating getting a planner, Willow Planning is definitely the way to go! Whether you have ten people or two hundred attending, trust me - you need a day-of coordinator at the very least. You'll get peace of mind on your big day so you don't have to worry about anything else!

Willow Planning's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words! You guys were such a sweet couple, and it was wonderful working with you both
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Marisa & Dallas
    37 photos 路 09/29/2018

Jessica Manns Photography Jessica Manns Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Candice of Patchwork Planning at a styled bridal photoshoot and she was a dream to work with. She made sure everything was planned for the day, organized the other vendors, made sure we had the props we needed, and most importantly she's super laid back. She goes with the flow while still being on top of everything and her laid back personality is so refreshing from the mostly stiff controlling planners in the industry. I can't wait to work with her again!

Seneca Ryan Co. Seneca Ryan Co. Wedding Photographers

Patchwork Planning is hands down our most recommended wedding coordinator! Candice is amazing at what she does, I tell her all the time she is the most organized person I know! She goes above and beyond, making sure that your wedding day is awesome, helping you from start to finish. Her personality is super easy going and easy to work with, and her love for what she does shines through!

Carissa McClellan Photography Carissa McClellan Photography Wedding Photographers

Candice is a wonderful person inside and out. Everything she does is precise and prompt. She pours her everything into her business as well as going above and beyond for current and potential clients.

Tunkhannock Tunkhannock, PA, 18657
Location of (Willow Planning)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding