Blue Ridge, GA 30513 Map · Phone number

Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 4
Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 5
Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 6

DeLayna · Married on 02/17/2018

Shea and her team literally did everything I asked and then some. They are so, so wonderful and made the wedding process smooth. My wedding was was everything a girl would dream of, and they did everything they could to make sure that it was. I was nervous leading up to the wedding about if everything would go right or not. If something came up, Shea was on top of it. Oh and we had someone waiting on us constantly. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

I can not say enough great things about this venue and their staff! My fiance and I immediately fell in love with the venue and with Shea and Linda! They made sure I had to worry about nothing on the big day and that everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful space and amazing people to work with! You truly feel like family when it's all over. :)

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 7
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 8
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 9
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 10
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 11

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Unfortunately for us it rained on our wedding day, but on the bright side we had options A, B and C with this venue. Even with the rain everything went smoothly and looked beautiful in the glass room. Shea and her team made sure we had everything in the morning to get ready with snacks, mimosas, sandwiches and a great area to get ready in. Everything was affordable and having rooms on the property was nice and convenient for us to walk up to after everyone had left. Couldn't have picked a better venue or wedding coordinator for it all.

Sent on 12/20/2017