Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard

Champagne Toast (2)
Signature Drink (2)
Centerpieces (2)
Cash Bar (1)

Shea and her team literally did everything I asked and then some. They are so, so wonderful and made the wedding process smooth. My wedding was was everything a girl would dream of, and they did everything they could to make sure that it was. I was nervous leading up to the wedding about if everything would go right or not. If something came up, Shea was on top of it. Oh and we had someone waiting on us constantly. I wish I could do it all over again!

Profile Picture DeLayna, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not say enough great things about this venue and their staff! My fiance and I immediately fell in love with the venue and with Shea and Linda! They made sure I had to worry about nothing on the big day and that everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful space and amazing people to work with! You truly feel like family when it's all over. :)

Photo of Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard in Blue Ridge, GA
Photo of Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard in Blue Ridge, GA - #CindyHarterSimsPhotography
Profile Picture Samantha , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Unfortunately for us it rained on our wedding day, but on the bright side we had options A, B and C with this venue. Even with the rain everything went smoothly and looked beautiful in the glass room. Shea and her team made sure we had everything in the morning to get ready with snacks, mimosas, sandwiches and a great area to get ready in. Everything was affordable and having rooms on the property was nice and convenient for us to walk up to after everyone had left. Couldn't have picked a better venue or wedding coordinator for it all.

Profile Picture Jen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)