Williamson County Weddings

Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

25 Reviews for Williamson County Weddings

• sarah

sarah · Married on 03/24/2013

so so many beautiful choices and they will definitely have the perfect choice for you! My invitations and save the dates came out perfect exactly like I had envisioned them. Williamson County Weddings makes the process so easy and quick!

Kyle · Married on 05/12/2012

CJ and Williamson County Weddings was recommended to me by Shannon at Southall Eden, which is where my wedding was held. CJ and her staff far exceeded literally every expectation I had. I had to plan my wedding in TN from CA (where I was living), so much of the planning had to be done over email and the phone. CJ was always very responsive, and she had really good ideas about little touches that we could add that really made a difference in the end. We had about 200 people at our wedding, and multiple guests commented that all the little details were perfect (which I can assure you, had little to do with me!).

CJ and her staff really transformed our vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like and feel like, into a reality - down to every last detail!

JoEllen · Married on 09/23/2011

Amy with Williamson County Weddings did a AMAZING job planning and coordinating our wedding. She made all of the preparations leading up to the event easy and fun, calmed my fears when I had freakout moments and had wonderful input and ideas to enhance our wedding vision and stay in budget. She is personable and fun and an absolute joy to work with.
    CJ helped us pick invitations - there were so many options, but she guided us through the process, picking up on what we liked and offering suggestions based on that. The invitation we chose was unique and perfectly fitting to our travel theme.
    On our wedding day, Amy and Ashley made the day flow perfectly - everything came together beautifully and we didn't have to worry about a thing. They kept the day's schedule moving along without anything feeling rushed.
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Williamson County Weddings - they made our wedding (and the months leading up to it) a truly amazing experience.

Williamson County Weddings FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning