Cincinnati, OH 45221 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About William Willis, classical guitar

My name is William Willits and I am a fingerstyle and classical guitarist living in Cincinnati, OH.

I play a wide variety of instrumental guitar music, and have repertoire that is well suited for weddings, cocktail parties, dinners, receptions, concerts and many other types of events. My music covers the genres of classical, latin american, spanish, jazz, and pop/rock and roll tunes arranged for fingerstyle guitar.

If you have any special requests for popular songs, I can do my own arrangments and make almost any song work on the classical guitar.

For more information about my services and video/audio recordings, please contact me or visit my website at http://www.WilliamWillits.com.

-Thanks for your time

cropped
cropped

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for William Willis, classical guitar

Courtney · Married on 05/22/2010

We chose Bill to play classical guitar during our wedding ceremony, and we were so extremely pleased! Bill is extremely talented, and he was very attentive to what we wanted to make our wedding day perfect! We had an outdoor ceremony, and Bill brought his own musical equipment to the site. Everyone thought he did such a wonderful job!! Our wedding was about an hour north of Grand Rapids, and Bill even drove up for the rehearsal the night before!

Sent on 06/15/2010

William Willis, classical guitar FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar