Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

76 Reviews for William Tell Banquets

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Shuttle (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

All the staff were great, NO issues; Michele was particularly wonderful to deal with. The room fit our needs and the food was excellent. It wasn't our first event there, and it won't be our last.

Profile Picture John, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My experience was amazing!! My contact was extremely helpful and worked with my every need and the price was amazing!!

Photo of William Tell Banquets in La Grange, IL - My family and i
Profile Picture Jasmine, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at William Tell December 8th in the Atrium Room and it was magical! First of all, Michelle was fantastic to work with. She was so helpful through the whole process and extremely responsive to emails. She answered all of my questions, even the ones I didn't know I had. When it came to my room decor and centerpieces Michelle took care of it all. She did a mixture of my ornaments and vases with the floating candles they provide and the room looked fantastic. It was so great to drop all my stuff off and know she was going to take care of it. The room was also all decorated for Christmas and the fireplace in the middle, the loft, and the wood ceilings were just perfect. There is a beautiful gazebo too that makes great pictures. We took pictures at the end of the night when it started snowing! It couldn't have been more perfect. My wedding day was truly care free because I knew everything was taken care of. When we got there at the beginning of cocktail hour they forgot to put out the vases for the bouquets, but I had my bridesmaid ask one of the coordinators and they took care of it immediately. Instead of a cake we opted for the sweet table and did a small nothing bundt cake for us to cut instead. We got SO many compliments on the appetizers, the food (we did family style), the sweet table, and the late night snack (mac and cheese bar!). My sister had her wedding at this venue two years ago in the ballroom, and it was just as fantastic. The convenience of this venue is worth it all. The banquet hall attached to the hotel with a bar that is open until 2:00am...you can't beat it! For a beautiful banquet hall that won't break the bank, William Tell is the way to go. Stop thinking about it and go see Michelle and book the Atrium room! And then invite me because I want to go to another wedding there!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/8/17, 1 Review