1140 Forest Glen Road, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About William (Bill) Glazer

I have been performing wedding ceremonies since 2008. I started doing this to fill some time in retirement. I found that I love working with couples to make their wedding ceremony special and customize it just for them. Because of that fun I have come out of retirement. Since then I have developed a network of contacts that I feel comfortable refer to couples if they need those resources. I only book 1 to 3 weddings per weekend so I am able to devote that special attention you deserve. I would love to meet you. Why don't you contact me?

If you're considering a self directed wedding via family member or friend, I will also write a professional ceremony script for them.

IMG0325

153 Reviews for William (Bill) Glazer

1 User photo

William (Bill) Glazer 1

Rebecca · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Bill was such a pleasure to work with and help make my wedding day perfect! He was quick in responding to my first email and had a flexible schedule for us to talk over the phone. He truly cares about the details of the ceremony. My husband and I appreciated the fact that we knew exactly what he would be saying in our ceremony, so there weren't any last minute surprises. The rehearsal went smoothly because Bill was able to guide everyone involved through the process. I was so nervous on my wedding day, but Bill shared some reassuring words and even spoke a little slower when I had to repeat what he was saying during the ceremony. I was convinced I would fumble over the words, but I didn't! I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kylee · Married on 08/17/2019

Bill was a WONDERFUL officiant

Bill was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was so kind and approachable, and he really took the time to get to know us and our families. He was always very responsive and available when we needed him. He had so many quotes and suggestions for vowels, and made wedding planning that much less stressful. If we had to do it all over again, we would 100% choose Bill again and again. I would highly recommend his services, and we are so lucky that we had him officiate our wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Hire Bill!

Bill did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He made the ceremony process a breeze as he is prepared, professional, and responsive. He will meet with you as little or as much as you’d like to to get a feel for who you are and customize your readings as needed. He is a great public speaker and we received lots of compliments from both our family and friends. Thanks Bill!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

William (Bill) Glazer's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful reply Monica. Best wishes to you and David for a long and happy marriage. Bill

Real Weddings

• Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist
    Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

William Glazer is the "pro" officiate for any couple planning a wedding ceremony. He is wonderful to work with. As a musician/harpist I like to know details and he is good with that. He is professional and sincere and speaks with authority in his job.

• Andrea's Occasions
    Andrea's Occasions Wedding Planners

I love working with Bill Glazer. He's very professional and knows what he's doing. He takes time to get to know the couples he marries and allows them to choose the kind of ceremony they want, as opposed to imposing the kind of ceremony he wants to perform! He allows the couple to make it personal. Bill is super nice and I love working with him. He makes my job as the wedding planner a lot easier, knowing that he's got the ceremony covered!

• The Uncommon Officiant
    The Uncommon Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bill is a really nice guy, a delightful peer, and one heck of a wedding officiant. His non-denominational approach allows him to customize any wedding ceremony to your religious beliefs and have a great time doing it. You can see he loves what he does and is happy to help lead you through the ceremony planning process to make sure it is beautiful, elegant, and right for you. We all have our niche here in the wedding world and Bill fills his with copious amounts of professionalism and joy. Check him out.

• 1140 Forest Glen Road Westerville, 43081 See on map