1140 Forest Glen Road, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About William (Bill) Glazer

I have been performing wedding ceremonies since 2008. I started doing this to fill some time in retirement. I found that I love working with couples to make their wedding ceremony special and customize it just for them. Because of that fun I have come out of retirement. Since then I have developed a network of contacts that I feel comfortable refer to couples if they need those resources. I only book 1 to 3 weddings per weekend so I am able to devote that special attention you deserve. I would love to meet you. Why don't you contact me?

If you're considering a self directed wedding via family member or friend, I will also write a professional ceremony script for them.

• Together Forever Wedding Officiant
LivBriansWedding009

163 Reviews for William (Bill) Glazer

• John

John Hilditch · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Absolutely fantastic! Bill is the best!

We had such a great experience working with Bill! During these tough times he was there to support us and offer as much help as he possibly could. He made our day perfect and we can't thank him enough for his help. I would recommend Bill to anybody looking for a wonderful wedding officiant. Bill, thank you so much for making our day so special! We can't stop talking about how wonderful our wedding day was and you had such a huge part to do with that.

Brynn + John

Sent on 06/27/2020

Allie Mckenna · Married on 05/30/2020

Bill is the best!!

Bill was the most amazing officiant we could have asked for. He makes the ceremony very personalized and adds touches that both my husband and I had never heard of, and loved! He is very flexible in the type of service you want to have and caters it directly to your needs. Additionally, he takes care of all of the paperwork to send in to make your marriage legal which is so nice, as not all officiants do that. Additionally, his cost is very fair and he was even able to drive out of town to marry us due to COVID changes. We couldn’t recommend him more!! He is simply the best!

Sent on 12/10/2020

William (Bill) Glazer's reply:

Hi Allie, Thank you for the kind words. I greatly appreciate them. They help me tremendiously. I hope you and Joe are enjoying married life and have a long and happy marriage. Best regards, Bill Glazer
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Betts · Married on 05/09/2020

9/5/2020 Officiant

Bill was beyond amazing to work with. Obviously we had no idea what we were doing as we haven't been married before and Bill was great. We met with Bill MONTHS before our wedding and he made the ceremony entirely about us. He had personalized questions in order to make your day special and what you wanted and he truly couldn't have been better. After walking down the aisle, as we did not have a wedding party, Bill even took the time to fix the train on my dress! Such a great guy! Could not recommend him more!

Sent on 12/07/2020

William (Bill) Glazer's reply:

Hi Lindsey, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate it. I also echo the sentiments you expressed. I had a fantastic time working with you and Ian. It was really a pleasure. It was also wonderful meeting your families. Best wishes for a happy holiday season and great 2021. Bill

1 Real Wedding

• Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

William Glazer is the "pro" officiate for any couple planning a wedding ceremony. He is wonderful to work with. As a musician/harpist I like to know details and he is good with that. He is professional and sincere and speaks with authority in his job.

• Andrea's Occasions Wedding Planners

I love working with Bill Glazer. He's very professional and knows what he's doing. He takes time to get to know the couples he marries and allows them to choose the kind of ceremony they want, as opposed to imposing the kind of ceremony he wants to perform! He allows the couple to make it personal. Bill is super nice and I love working with him. He makes my job as the wedding planner a lot easier, knowing that he's got the ceremony covered!

• The Uncommon Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bill is a really nice guy, a delightful peer, and one heck of a wedding officiant. His non-denominational approach allows him to customize any wedding ceremony to your religious beliefs and have a great time doing it. You can see he loves what he does and is happy to help lead you through the ceremony planning process to make sure it is beautiful, elegant, and right for you. We all have our niche here in the wedding world and Bill fills his with copious amounts of professionalism and joy. Check him out.

• 1140 Forest Glen Road Westerville, 43081 See on map
    614-654-4675 (Phone number)
    Location of (William (Bill) Glazer)