1140 Forest Glen Road, Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number

About William (Bill) Glazer

I have been performing wedding ceremonies since 2008. I started doing this to fill some time in retirement. I found that I love working with couples to make their wedding ceremony special and customize it just for them. Because of that fun I have come out of retirement. Since then I have developed a network of contacts that I feel comfortable refer to couples if they need those resources. I only book 1 to 3 weddings per weekend so I am able to devote that special attention you deserve. I would love to meet you. Why don't you contact me?

If you're considering a self directed wedding via family member or friend, I will also write a professional ceremony script for them.

IMG0325
LivBriansWedding009
LivBriansWedding011
IMG0325
LivBriansWedding009
LivBriansWedding011

148 Reviews for William (Bill) Glazer

Rebecca · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Bill was such a pleasure to work with and help make my wedding day perfect! He was quick in responding to my first email and had a flexible schedule for us to talk over the phone. He truly cares about the details of the ceremony. My husband and I appreciated the fact that we knew exactly what he would be saying in our ceremony, so there weren't any last minute surprises. The rehearsal went smoothly because Bill was able to guide everyone involved through the process. I was so nervous on my wedding day, but Bill shared some reassuring words and even spoke a little slower when I had to repeat what he was saying during the ceremony. I was convinced I would fumble over the words, but I didn't! I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredibly well-prepared and a great coach for the wedding planning process!

Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He was kind, responsive, and thoughtful. He helped us include tributes to our parents for the longevity of their marriages and to our grandmothers who have passed away, both of which were very meaningful suggestions to us. My favorite thing about Bill was how he took charge at our rehearsal! I wanted someone who could guide us through the process of planning our ceremony, and Bill was that person. We had a secular wedding in the planetarium at COSI, but Bill wasn't phased at all. He definitely helped make our day special!

• W

Wes · Married on 11/02/2018

Easily Perfect

Bill took into account our theme and was able to incorporate a small, but perfect, portions of that into our ceremony. When we first met with him we had no idea what we were doing, but he made everything so easy. Turns out that if you use Bill then planning the ceremony will be the easiest part of the entire wedding process.

William (Bill) Glazer FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? KY, OH
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist
    Miriam Weber Brown, Harpist Wedding Musicians

William Glazer is the "pro" officiate for any couple planning a wedding ceremony. He is wonderful to work with. As a musician/harpist I like to know details and he is good with that. He is professional and sincere and speaks with authority in his job.

• Andrea's Occasions
    Andrea's Occasions Wedding Planners

I love working with Bill Glazer. He's very professional and knows what he's doing. He takes time to get to know the couples he marries and allows them to choose the kind of ceremony they want, as opposed to imposing the kind of ceremony he wants to perform! He allows the couple to make it personal. Bill is super nice and I love working with him. He makes my job as the wedding planner a lot easier, knowing that he's got the ceremony covered!

• The Uncommon Officiant
    The Uncommon Officiant Wedding Officiants

Bill is a really nice guy, a delightful peer, and one heck of a wedding officiant. His non-denominational approach allows him to customize any wedding ceremony to your religious beliefs and have a great time doing it. You can see he loves what he does and is happy to help lead you through the ceremony planning process to make sure it is beautiful, elegant, and right for you. We all have our niche here in the wedding world and Bill fills his with copious amounts of professionalism and joy. Check him out.

• 1140 Forest Glen Road Westerville, OH 43081 See on map