Lakeland, FL 33801 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 17

About William Baxter

My name is William Baxter, I am a videographer that is captivated with telling cinematic stories.

It would be my greatest pleasure to get to know you and capture your moments, your thoughts, your expressions, your love and the relationships that you have. I would love to be the one to capture the greatest day of your life so you can forever look back on it and relive the excitement you had.

I do this out of passion. This is a love that continues to grow in my heart and I want to share in that with you. So grab a coffee or tea, sit down and write us an email. Let’s chat and get to know each other! You can contact me directly by emailing me at gwbaxter@seu.edu.

Follow William Baxter on

trailer 00001009 still001
  • Videos 7

5 Reviews for William Baxter

Alec · Married on 05/05/2016

Choosing William Baxter for our wedding was the easiest decision of our whole planning process.
    He made things simple and was VERY helpful throughout the entire wedding season.
    The video we got back was probably one of the best wedding videos we've ever seen (we may be biased, since it's our video haha).
    Nothing beats the service and quality you'll get from choosing William Baxter!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Christopher · Married on 02/13/2016

Exactly what we asked for. Very professional. Worked great and in conjunction with our photographer as well. Very quick turn around time on the video. Quality was amazing and everyone who saw the video was absolutely blown away.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Gisselle · Married on 12/20/2015

Will was awesome. He was super patient with me when i sent him examples of what I wanted. He was on time the day of the wedding. He and his team were very professional. Loved the finish product! Awesome to work with.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Award

• Rob Crosby Weddings
    Rob Crosby Weddings Wedding Photographers

I have had the honor to work with Will Baxter on numerous weddings and other shoots. He's got a style I'de describe as elegant and timeless. He shows you the environment of the wedding while still keeping the main focus on the couple. If there is anyone I'll refer as a videographer its Will Baxter. Check his work out!

• Lakeland, 33801 See on map