PO Box 523854, Springfield, VA 22152 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Willard R Smith Photography

Vows, ceremony, and celebration. A wedding is bringing two people together and the magic that has on a group of people. My job as the wedding photographer is to tell that story with fun and creative photography. I capture your special moments without you even noticing I am there.

I offer full and partial day wedding packages. I offer discounted rates for school employees, firefighters, police and military personnel. If you do not see a package that you are looking for I will create a package just for you. We provide free consultations before the wedding day and free online proofs of your wedding day or engagement picture. Willard R Smith Photography is there to capture your moments in time.

Follow Willard R Smith Photography on

Willard R Smith Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Willard R Smith Photography 1
    Discount Rates
    We offer discount rates for school employees, fire, police, and military. Please contact for further details.

• PO Box 523854 Springfield, 22152 See on map