1204 Chrisland Ct., Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About WILDTHING

WILDTHING, the leader in Annapolis floral design, creates breathtaking events for the area's most important social, corporate and civic celebrations.
We specialize in eco-chic events and coordinate all aspects of decor and design for a wedding or event guaranteed to impress even the most discerning guest.

Callaorchid
gibson7
BMbouquet

3 Reviews for WILDTHING

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2007

Next to marrying my husband, Lisa at Wildthing was the best decision I ever made! Not being the most creative person ever, Lisa was able to take my loose "vision" and run with it! She was so good about always being in contact with us and always ran by her ideas before implementing them. The staff at Wildthing are professional, but their friendliness and enthusiasm for their work always shines through. Although I wanted a tropical themed wedding (not the most budget friendly of options in September), Lisa was always conscience of our budget, but never cut corners. Finally, Wildthing's expertise is flowers allows them them flexibilty to change things at the last minute (Lisa always has a plan a, b, & c). When my flower's got stuck in custom's 24 hours before my wedding- Lisa was ready with backup ideas if needed!!!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Amy · Married on 07/07/2007

Lisa my florist from Wildthing was amazing. She made my life a lot easier and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. Other florist rolled their eyes at my environmentally friendly floral arrangement demands, but Lisa didn't. She got right to it and provided my with services beyond my expectations using local, native plant species when available. After giving her my vague vision she quickly brought those ideas to life. I would HIGHLY recommend both Wildthing and Lisa for your floral and decor needs :)

Sent on 03/04/2008

Drew · Married on 10/06/2007

Our wedding flowers were beautiful and one of the best parts of our wedding day. WILDTHING's creative ideas inspired me to make choices I would have never considered. We received so many compliments from our guests. From the bouquets to the reception, everything was just perfect. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 03/04/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WILDTHING 1
    Toss Bouquet
    WILDTHING provides a complimentary toss bouquet to each bride.

• 1204 Chrisland Ct. Annapolis, 21403 See on map