$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About WildFlowers Inc.

WildFlowers inc. is a floral & event coordination team of born and raised Charleston natives. We are extensively versed in so many differing aspects of the wedding industry. No longer just a floral & décor company, we have vast experience in wedding planning & officiating, venue coordination and even catering management. A “Perfect” Day is not only cliché it is statistically unlikely. Who will handle the things that go wrong? With a smile, WildFlowers Inc. will put out the fires you never even knew started. We know how to be meticulous with the particulars that count, but not so serious that no one has a good time. We understand traditional values while staying current with fresh techniques, new technologies, and trend forecasting.

Save money with our floral and coordination packages.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Charleston

Follow WildFlowers Inc. on

104 Reviews for WildFlowers Inc.

User Photos
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

Beth did an INCREDIBLE job of capturing the look we were hoping to have for our wedding. She worked within our budget to create stunning floral arrangements and my bouquet was unbelievable.

Profile Picture Allie, 10/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beth and her entire team was amazing! I cannot begin to put into words how thankful I am for them! My daughter's wedding was simply magical! Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming and it was so nice and reassuring to know that Beth, Vince, and Torre had everything under control! Beth's creativity is beyond compare! My daughter told her what she liked and Beth did that and beyond! The flowers were absolutely wonderful! Beth and Torre are genius when it comes to flower arrangements! They totally exceeded our expectations! I had several guests ask that night who did them. Every decoration detail, down to the chair the guests sat on, was given such thought and consideration which helped make this wedding so much more special. One thing the bride wanted was café lighting, and this is Vince's specialty! The lighting made everything sparkle which helped add to that special atmosphere! Thank you, thank you, thank you Beth and the entire team! I was so pleased and thankful to you for helping make this day one that I will never forget. We could not have done it without Wildflowers, Inc! I highly recommend them for your event! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
9 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Love working with this vendor! Beautiful floral designs! highly recommend!

Beth designs beautiful flowers! Her modern style is very compatible with mine. She is very easy to work with and provides detailed quotes that are easy to follow and amend. She will also help brides with gorgeous flowers at the price point they are comfortable with. From a service perspective she always delivers when promised and is great about returning items at the end of the night. A planner's dream!

Beth does a truly fantastic job! Every time we work with Beth, we know: 1) The flowers will be fresh, unique and beautiful. 2) Everything will be organized. 3) The bride will have nothing to worry about, because she makes everything stress-free 4) We will have fun. Beth is fun! She is a pleasure to work with! This is exactly what she should be doing!

142 PROS I KNOW
3 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

Charleston, SC 29401   See On Map
843-367-8681 (phone)
By Appointment Only. Visit our web-site to receive more info.
WildFlowers Inc. is a wedding planner and coordinator from Charleston, SC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including downtown Charleston, Charleston Plantations, Beaches, and the Southeast. WildFlowers Inc. is a professional wedding designer that has been part of the Charleston, SC wedding industry for over 7 years. We specialize in customizing weddings and events to our clients needs.