Main Street, Concord, NH 03301 Map · Phone number

About Wild + Wed

Hi, I'm Dana!

I’m a wedding planner and shameless cat mom residing in New Hampshire. I specialize in planning elopements for wildly in love couples. It truly is a dream. I’m not here for the posed, scripted and staged. I’m for the babes that don’t take life too seriously and know nothing is perfect but it’s way better when you’re together.

The most important part of our journey together is establishing a genuine and raw connection between us. This is so important. The last thing I ever want to do is treat you like “just another client” or you to treat me like “just another vendor.” This is a two-way relationship; I don’t create for, I create with.

My goal is to dream big dreams with you and hear your heart beat. I want our time together to be an experience filled with all kinds of love. The better I know you, the better I can plan your day. I feel like this is my path in life. To connect with you and help tell your story. I can’t wait to meet you.

• Two Hearts Connects Wedding & Event Planner

Wild + Wed 5
  • Bri

Bri Mancini · Married on 10/05/2019

Personalized dream elopement!

Wow! Where do I start? Working with Dana was like working with a best friend, mom, girl boss and superhero all in the best way possible. She kept us in check, gave us the reminders we needed and created one of the best days of our lives! She is extremely good at communication and follow through. Her ability to work well with all vendors made the entire experience enjoyable. Planning an elopement is challenging because you do not have friends or family to run ideas by. Dana was the sole person we asked all of our questions. She provided us with honest answers and good suggestions. By the end of the planning she allowed us to hand everything over to her, which helped decrease any last minute stressors. Seeing the vision come to life on the day of was extremely special. If you are looking for someone to make your day original, fun, stress free and beautiful, Dana is your girl. We highly recommend her.
    Bri and Seth

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Vivianna

Vivianna Adams · Married on 02/03/2019

Inspiring experience

As a wedding professional myself, I found my experience working with Dana to be so inspiring. She doesn’t skip a beat when it comes to executing big plans, she thinks of every little detail to enhance the vision, she is phenomenal at pulling together the perfect team while staying organized, efficient and communicating so well with everyone. I so look forward to future partnerships and opportunities to work together. You would be so lucky to do the same with her!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Elizabeth Walther-Grant · Married on

Great planner!

Dana is so meticulous with details and has such a unique perspective when it comes to planning! Her work is gorgeous and I’m looking forward to working with her again on more projects in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Wild + Wed FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Elopement
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Main Street Concord, NH, 03301 See on map