Philadelphia, PA 19125 Map · Phone number

About Wild Stems

www.wildstems.com , info@wildstems.com

Wild Stems is a crazy little design studio for all your BIG flower dreams! We style wildly and source locally. Our only focus is events, mostly weddings. We are headquartered in a Magic Flower Barn in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philly. But we will travel anywhere for your wedding or event! And I bet we can source locally once we arrive...

Our floral compositions are gasp-worthy creations, full of uncommon blooms and foliage that people are not used to seeing, and full of movement and life. We hardly ever use floral foam. Our flowers are arranged delicately in water, with free flowing form.

What we are perhaps most known for is our wild use of natural materials in installations... huge branches, miles of cascading vines, piles of fresh moss, hunks of obsidian and granite... just to name a few examples. We also specialize in designing whole spaces, with creative use of lighting, and custom decor that we often build in our own woodshop in Lancaster county.

We are husband and wife team Amy and Vale Bruck, and we would love to hear from you!

lovsick 2016 ordeded36

Wild Stems 5
Wild Stems 6
Wild Stems 7

Gage Goldrick · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Unique, natural floral design by lovely Amy et al

Amy and her team created beautiful florals for my son & now daughter-in-law's wedding at the Horticultural Center. Beautiful design and perfect execution. Thank you Amy & Vale.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

The wild steams team was simply incredible. Amy helped design a dreamy tent installation for the Morris Arboretum. She worked within my budget and blew away my guests. Thank you so much for being so amazing and making my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 06/29/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers & Most Wonderful People

Amy and the team at Wildstems are truly phenomenal. Amy takes a great deal of time coordinating and planning with you. She takes your ideas and combines them her experience, knowledge, and creative vision and somehow turns them into reality! I wanted flower arrangements and fixtures that were unique, delicate, yet still with a touch of a traditional feel, and she completely exceeded my expectations. One of my favorite things about our wedding day, as well as the wedding planning, were the flowers and working with Amy and Wildstems. I can't thank Wildstems enough for creating such a beautiful and enchanting environment for our wedding. I could go on...but let me assure you, if you go with Wildstems you will be so incredibly happy.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Wild Stems 8
    Wild Stems 9
    Wild Stems 10

Wild Stems FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 240.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,025.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Moment to Moment Events
    Moment to Moment Events Wedding Planners

Amy Young at Leaves of Grass Floral Design is a master florist. I've worked with her several times and am always amazed at how gorgeous and different each of her designs are. She works with local produce whenever possible, and creates truly beautiful and unique bouquets and centerpieces, taking great care to listen to her couples and give them more than they what they want. As one of our first-line vendors, I would HIGHLY recommend Leaves of Grass to anyone looking for wedding florals that stand out from the competition ... every time.

• Philadelphia, 19125 See on map