Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wild Smiles Photobooth Company

We supply the props; you supply the smiles.

ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH YOUR WILDSIDE?

We are WILD SMILES PHOTOBOOTH COMPANY and we create amazing photobooth experiences for amazing people just like you.

Our photobooth makes the perfect addition to your special occasion, whether it’s a wedding, prom, anniversary, company event, birthday party or another special happening.

A photobooth gives your event attendees a chance to let loose and capture some fun photos!

We supply the props; you supply the smiles.

As we’ve come to find, it certainly becomes the most popular spot at your special occasion!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Signage (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

Hired Wild Smiles Photobooth for my wedding on 7/21/18. Interacted with the Manager Michael Franco via e-mail on numerous occasions leading up to the wedding. He was very professional and always quick to respond. Even responded very quickly to e-mails sent over the weekend. The payment and invoice process is very smooth and all done online. Michael provided various background and photo strip selection options. We went with the Miss Sleek photobooth. It was a huge hit at the wedding and a large number of guests used it. They sent me very high quality digital photos of all the pictures taken at the photobooth only three days after the wedding. The link with the pictures was great to browse and you can also download all pictures. Overall I was very impressed with their service and their price was reasonable also. Would highly recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Faraz, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth, Setup

Wild Smiles provided the photo booth for my June wedding and they were amazing!! The staff was so friendly and helpful. Not only was the booth a huge hit with our guests, but the picture quality was great as well. Thank you for making our day so fun, Wild Smiles!

Photo of Wild Smiles Photobooth Company in Herndon, VA
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristen, 6/16/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), Props, Photobooth

My wife and I had a very quick engagement, which didn't leave a lot of planning time. We really wanted to do a photobooth because we had seen one at a previous wedding and thought it was really fun and a great idea. I sent an email asking for information and heard back from Michael almost immediately. Booking was very easy and had a secure way of payment. Our attendant at our reception was Corey and he was great. We were able to select the photostrip template, color, and background color that we wanted. All guests got their own copy of the pictures immediately. We also booked for one additional hour (3 hours total). It was a big hit and I definitely recommend Wild Smiles!

Profile Picture Ben, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews