Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wild Smiles Photobooth Company

We supply the props; you supply the smiles.

ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH YOUR WILDSIDE?

We are WILD SMILES PHOTOBOOTH COMPANY and we create amazing photobooth experiences for amazing people just like you.

Our photobooth makes the perfect addition to your special occasion, whether it’s a wedding, prom, anniversary, company event, birthday party or another special happening.

A photobooth gives your event attendees a chance to let loose and capture some fun photos!

We supply the props; you supply the smiles.

As we’ve come to find, it certainly becomes the most popular spot at your special occasion!

Categories: Wedding Rental

Signage (2)
Enclosed Booth (2)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

My wife and I had a very quick engagement, which didn't leave a lot of planning time. We really wanted to do a photobooth because we had seen one at a previous wedding and thought it was really fun and a great idea. I sent an email asking for information and heard back from Michael almost immediately. Booking was very easy and had a secure way of payment. Our attendant at our reception was Corey and he was great. We were able to select the photostrip template, color, and background color that we wanted. All guests got their own copy of the pictures immediately. We also booked for one additional hour (3 hours total). It was a big hit and I definitely recommend Wild Smiles!

Profile Picture Ben, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Wild Smiles for our mid-December wedding in DC, and it was a great experience for us and all of our guests!! Juan arrived early and everything went seamlessly. He was friendly and professional with everyone. The DJ’s last call for photobooth brought a swarm of people and probably lasted at least another 20 minutes: definitely a sign of how much of a hit it was.

The guests loved having copies of the photo strips right away to take home, and we didn’t even realize he was saving a copy of every single photo strip for my husband and I until the end of the night. We went through them all the next evening on our honeymoon, and laughed like mad. I e rarely seen my father goof around as much as he did there. They sent a link to the hi-res versions within two days, which was fantastic: it’s great to have such high quality photos from the night!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wild Smiles gave our guests and us a memorable experience for our wedding. They had plenty of great props, arrived early and setup fast, and the booth operator was kind and professional throughout the night. All our guests absolutely loved the booth and the props. Wild Smiles shared the photos with us online the day after the wedding. We would definitely recommend their services to others for their wedding!

View Vendor Response