P.O. Box 340456, Sacramento, CA 95835 Map · Phone number

About Wild Rose Photobooth

Looking for a unique and fun way to commemorate your next special event? Call Wild Rose PhotoBooth. We're equipped with everything you need to give your guests a special rememberance of the family, fun and friends they enjoyed at your celebration. Wild Rose is the perfect accompaniment to all kinds of parties from wedding receptions to corporate events. Whether your group is young, or just young at heart, with Wild Rose PhotoBooth you'll be sure to send them off with a smile.

WRLogoRound1
WRLogoRound1

6 Reviews for Wild Rose Photobooth

Sheri · Married on 10/15/2017

I helped organize a company Fall Festival and this is the first time I have had a photo booth. It was so much fun! Everybody loved it! John, the owner, was great, super reasonable rates (and I shopped around), quality pictures, fun props and very reliable. The booth was the hit of the festival. Thanks so much John and we will be using your services again.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

Wild Rose was amazingly patient with me when I was getting quotes and trying to figure out what I wanted. The owners son Andrew, was so professional and friendly and was right there the whole time making sure everyone got a copy of the photos. When we got back from our honeymoon a week later the disc was in our mailbox waiting for us and the pictures were GREAT!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Allison · Married on 06/21/2014

They did such an awesome job on the photobooth, I still have my guests raving about how much fun they had and I see the photo strips at all my friends and families homes at perfect keepsakes. He help to to customize and then sent me every photo quickly after the event so I could enjoy!

Sent on 11/24/2014