Tulsa, OK 74137 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wild Magnolia Artistry

I am a Tulsa based Makeup Artist with 6 years of experience. I specialize in weddings, photography and special events. I use airbrush makeup application to give you a flawless look that will last all day. It also looks great in pictures. I would love to have the opportunity to make you feel truly beautiful on your special day.

IMG6309
makeup1

4 Reviews for Wild Magnolia Artistry

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/30/2012

Chelsea comes to your site and is very helpful and responsive. She did a trial run with me before my wedding and the day of. I showed her pictures and she made my ideas happen. The airbrush makeup is beautiful and flawless and perfect for your wedding day. I had some one try to charge me what she does for make up--And they don't even do the airbrush make up! She was very sweet and flexible with my Friday wedding and adding girls on at the last minute. I highly recommend Chelsea!

Sent on 04/18/2012
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2011

Chelsea was great! We had some hiccups with my planning, and she went well above and beyond what was required to accomodate me! Realitively inexpensive, but worth every single penny and many more! I'd recommend using her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Caitlin · Married on 06/06/2009

I found Chelsea through Wedding Wire and emailed her about her services (there were no previous reviews). She emailed me back right away and so we did a trial consultation for my bridal makeup. Even though I had to pay for it, it was completely worth it! We decided exactly what look I wanted to use and was really happy with the result. Chelsea really listened to my thoughts and opinions while still giving her expert advice.

(One tip: if you are having engagement pictures done, have her do it the morning of the photo session. That way, you have professional makeup for your pictures and can see how the makeup photographs with your skin tone etc. You'll be killing two birds with one stone)

On my wedding day Chelsea did my makeup as well as both of the moms and all of the bridesmaids eyelashes. She had perfect timing all day and we ended right on schedule. Everyone came out looking amazing! She uses the airbrush technique so it gave a flawless finish that lasted all night long!

I am really pleased with the way everyone's makeup turned out that day. Chelsea was great through the whole thing!

I would definitely recommend her to anyone/everyone I know! You can totally trust her for your big day :)

Sent on 06/14/2009

Wild Magnolia Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wild Magnolia Artistry 1
    15% off any service
    Mention Wedding Wire and receive 15% of any makeup application.

• Chris Humphrey Photographer
    Chris Humphrey Photographer Wedding Photographers

When you see a bride all done up in her dress and with her flowers and her hair all perfect, you immediately see the beauty of the entire scene. But when you see that same bride in a bathrobe looking absolutely stunning after just having had her make-up done, you really see just where the beauty begins. Wild Magnolia Artistry is awesome and I confidently recommend them for their fantastic work!