362 Brigitte Dr., Denver, CO 80260 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wild Love Events

Love is all about connection, and so is the Wild Love approach. I’m Stephanie Coker, an event planner with over ten years of experience and as the proud owner of Wild Love Events, I’m living my passion and doing my dream job every day.

I get to know my clients and discover what makes them who they are. This relationship translates into surprising details and unique touches that make your event meaningful, memorable, and magical. Planning a wedding or event can be overwhelming, so let me handle the stress. You can concentrate on what’s important – enjoying every moment.

Nothing makes me happier than creating a beautiful occasion for my clients and their families – and when I see their glowing faces at the end of the evening, I know that my work is complete.

Follow Wild Love Events on

Wild Love Events 4
  • olivia

olivia · Married on 05/18/2019

Book her right now!

Where do I even start? Stephanie is an amazing person and the best wedding planner! We had some issues at the beginning of my wedding planning (before stephanie came into the picture) where our coordinator moved without telling me! It ended up being the best thing because we got to have stephanie coordinate our wedding! She is on top of things and makes sure that everything is getting done. She is super efficient and doesn’t mess around, but she isn’t rude or overbearing- a combination that I feel like is sometimes hard to find!! After we hired Stephanie, my stress level went so far down because I knew that everything was under control! She put so much effort into making the day perfect, and it was! Without her, the wedding/ the planning would have been stressful for me and my mom and we would have had way less fun! Stephanie was so involved and ran things so well! She communicated with all of my vendors, ran my rehearsal effortlessly, and overall just put her soul into my wedding! I could not be more thankful that we hired her and that she has become such a close friend to us! She’s moving to CO, and let me tell you, you Colorado people are LUCKY!! Stephanie is a gem and I’m just going to be honest- you NEED her! But once you hire her, you will realize how much you want her to stick around!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Ivy

Ivy Brightwell French · Married on 04/02/2017

Love working with Stephanie!

I'm a photographer & have to say that Stephanie is one of my all time favorites to work with!! She's on point & makes sure everything goes smoothly, plus she's a blast to work with! Looking forward to working more weddings with her in the future!

— Ivy B. French (ivybphotography.com)

Sent on 05/16/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3