Broken Arrow, OK 74012 Map · Phone number

About Wild Iris

Hello and welcome to Wild Iris Flower Boutique

After all, what is it all about? A celebration need not cost the earth and good times are often simple times. Choose a venue, in a stunning location and let me design the bridal party flowers and transform the venue to be a true reflection of you, the couple, getting married. Get a caterer and buy the champagne... and invite your guests. In my experience it's the finishing touches that count.

Best Wishes,

Lily's, Roses, Berries
bouquet

3 Reviews for Wild Iris

Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

I provided a couple images and changed my mind a bunch of times. She was so great to work with and added the perfect touch to my bridal bouquet to make it stand out.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

Diane did a perfect job on my flowers. It was very important to me to have the most perfect bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I don't have a very creative mind, so I kind of just told her a few ideas and she went with it and made the design her own. Everything was beautiful. She was open when I changed my mind a couple of times. Very accommodating when I wanted baby's breath last minute. She also remembered I had mentioned using some of my mom's veil on my bouquet, but I had forgotten to bring it to her, so she made sure to reach out and remind me. I would recommend her to anyone. She also did a very good job working with our budget.

Sent on 07/17/2015

ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

Diana was very nice. She made my bridal bouquet beautiful and was quick in her response. She also threw in my groom's flowers

Sent on 08/03/2014

Wild Iris FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Broken Arrow, 74012 See on map