Wild Child

Wild Child 5
Wild Child 6

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding 10/17/18

Patricia was absolutely amazing to say the least. Her vision and creativity is impecable. She was such a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were amazing we could not have been happier.

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

Absolute Perfection

My flower dreams come true! It doesn’t matter how big or small your vision is, Patricia will make it happen. I went in just knowing what color pallet I wanted and her creativity was amazing to see. I will always recommend Wild Child to everyone!!

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2018

We are so glad Wild Child was our florist for the wedding! Patricia was wonderful and so incredibly talented! Being a visual person, it was hard not knowing what the finished product was going to look like exactly but, from the moment we met Patricia, I felt at ease. It is clear she knows what she's talking about and her passion for floral design really shines through. She is also very personable and amazing at communication and late-in-the-game additions! When I saw all of the bouquets day-of, they were better than I could even have hoped for and they all smelled fantastic...like they had just been picked! Thank you Wild Child for helping to make our wedding day even more beautiful!

Wild Child FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals