Wild Canari Wedding Coordination

Scottsdale, AZ View map
$1,300 Package Price

$1,300 Package Price

Wild Canari Wedding Coordination specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event for you and your family, and we are dedicated to ensuring that it is everything you've been envisioning it will be. You're investing in an experience that allows you to fully relax and be present on your wedding day, knowing we've got all the details covered. Our passion and expertise lies in the execution and logistical side of the wedding planning process. When you hand over your wedding stress to us, you can focus on what matters most. We'll see to it that your day, happens your way!

• Ali
    Ali C. Married on 11/02/2018

Best decision we made!

Kaitlin did an amazing job coordinating our wedding decor. She knew exactly what our vision was and made it come to life. She was flexible to meet our budget, very responsive, and made everything so incredibly easy. She was so thoughtful to ask if we needed anything on the days leading up to our wedding. We had our wedding out of town so I was in constant worry that we would forget something. It meant so much being able to leave the set up and decoration up to her. This truly was the best decision we could made! We were able to relax and really enjoy our day 100%.
    Angela Married on 04/28/2018
    Wild Canari was amazing! I didn't have to worry about anything day of! I was more of a hands-on - do it yourself bride - which meant I found a lot of vendors on my own or my vendors were family, but when it came to communication and execution of all the vendors, I heavily relied on Wild Canari and they came through to help make my day better than I could have imagined! I highly recommend! Kaitlin Hill was very personable and made sure that I was as involved as I wanted and took all the stress out of the last minute details. She was great! :)
    Kristina Married on 09/02/2017
    Kaitlin was amazing at coordinating our wedding! She made everything run so smoothly and is very organized and punctual. I would highly recommend Wild Canari to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or day-of coordinator.

Scottsdale, 85251
Location of (Wild Canari Wedding Coordination)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding