302 8th street, Baraboo, WI 53913 Map · Phone number

Wild Apples 5
Wild Apples 6
Wild Apples 7

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Wild Apples did an AMAZING job on our flowers for our special day! I was very impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and quality. I would highly recommend Wild Apples for any flower needs you may have!

I will never go to any other florist after the amazing job they did for our wedding day! Thank you Wild Apples for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Very detailed, stress free beautiful creations.

i was absolutely blown away with the beautiful flowers and the amount of detail they had in them for my wedding day! They really turned out to be these beautiful creations, a real work of art and talent! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! From the moment I walked into the shop for a consultation All my questions and personal visions were granted. Very organized with handling any concerns or guidance with personal touches with a detail summary of what each person in the bridal party would be receiving and exactly what type of flowers, greenery, accent pieces, are going into each one! I couldn’t have been anymore stress free with this! I was honesty lost for words when seeing everyone’s bouquets, boutonnières, corsages and the extra decor/centerpiece accent flowers/greenery I had wanted. I’m not the greatest expert with knowing types of flowers but describing what was in my head was definitely not a problem for them to create! I will definitely become a regular with ordering any flowers in the future from wild apples! Sit down for a consultation and you won’t be sorry! Great prices! Great selections! And a very cute shop!

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Wild Apples 12
    Wild Apples 13
    Wild Apples 14

Carly · Married on 08/05/2017

Wild Apples did all of the flower arrangements for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Any request we had was absolutely no problem for them and the flowers turned out more perfect than I could have ever wished for! Price was towards the top of my budget but honestly it was worth every cent! I will definitely be recommending Wild Apples to anyone who is looking for a floral vendor for their wedding!!

Sent on 08/17/2017