Wild Apples

Baraboo, WI View map

4.8 out of 5 rating

Michele M. Married on 09/25/2021

Thankful for Wild Apples

Everyone was super helpful in the process of planning for the wedding.
    Then the day off - everything arrived- beautiful presented- above and beyond!!!!!
    Nicole Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wild Apples did an AMAZING job on our flowers for our special day! I was very impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and quality. I would highly recommend Wild Apples for any flower needs you may have!

I will never go to any other florist after the amazing job they did for our wedding day! Thank you Wild Apples for being a part of our special day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very detailed, stress free beautiful creations.

i was absolutely blown away with the beautiful flowers and the amount of detail they had in them for my wedding day! They really turned out to be these beautiful creations, a real work of art and talent! I couldn’t have asked for anything better! From the moment I walked into the shop for a consultation All my questions and personal visions were granted. Very organized with handling any concerns or guidance with personal touches with a detail summary of what each person in the bridal party would be receiving and exactly what type of flowers, greenery, accent pieces, are going into each one! I couldn’t have been anymore stress free with this! I was honesty lost for words when seeing everyone’s bouquets, boutonnières, corsages and the extra decor/centerpiece accent flowers/greenery I had wanted. I’m not the greatest expert with knowing types of flowers but describing what was in my head was definitely not a problem for them to create! I will definitely become a regular with ordering any flowers in the future from wild apples! Sit down for a consultation and you won’t be sorry! Great prices! Great selections! And a very cute shop!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

302 8th street Baraboo, WI, 53913
Location of (Wild Apples)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding