133 Lynnette Dr, Mount Ulla, NC 28125 Map · Phone number

About Wicker BBQ

Wicker BBQ started in a backyard as a passion for cooking genuine hardwood smoked pulled pork BBQ, chicken, and ribs. As natives of North Carolina, BBQ has been a tradition that we take very seriously. Every step of what we do is tailored to perfection. Everything is slow smoked using native hardwoods such as hickory, pecan and cherry, served with our very own signature NC vinegar based sauce, or our tomato based honey glaze sauce. We take a great pride in what we do and treat every event as if it were our own. Feel free to contact us with any questions!

• Royal Fluff
  • Maxwell Catering
  • Holly Tate Fine Catering

5 Reviews for Wicker BBQ

L · Married on 09/22/2017

I would absolutely recommend Wicker BBQ to anyone looking for delicious food and top-notch service. Wicker catered our 125-guest wedding at Gambill Estate in Roaring River, NC, and our friends and family are still talking about the food! The entire experience from start to finish exceeded my expectations. From the beginning, Jeremy responded to my inquiries quickly and with utmost professionalism. He was proactive, helpful, and went above and beyond to learn about our vision for the wedding and to help us with thoughtful suggestions and ideas. For a busy bride in planning mode, Jeremy's can-do attitude and willingness to accommodate was truly appreciated and made the process enjoyable and fun! Philip, Jeremy and their team pulled off a fantastic dinner service at our reception (in addition to curating and serving a special cocktail hour menu just for us and bartending through the entire event). Our wedding was in such great hands with Wicker BBQ and we can't wait for our next chance to have them at another family event. - Leeann H.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Dina · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you so much for all your help during our wedding. The food was amazing and it’s something that guest continue to talk about. The service and professionalism was outstanding and it was lovely having you guys help us during that day. 10/10 would recommend you guys to anyone needing catering and would use you guys again if we ever need catering again.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Holly · Married on 06/17/2017

I had my wedding reception outside on the Family Farm. These folks came down the night before and set up and made the best barbecue ever. They were great to work with and we're able to bring additional people for the event itself to serve drinks and Cut the Cake. I was a little disorganized, so they even help me with my music ! They cleaned up everything. The service and the food could not have been better! I highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 04/25/2018