Topsfield, MA 01983 Map · Phone number

About Wicked Good Videos

My name is Baxter Demers, and I'm a Wedding Videographer with a passion for story telling through video. I take a journalistic approach in capturing weddings. This means being out of the way as much as possible so I can document authentic emotions. My films go beyond simply recording an event; they tell the unique story of your wedding day. I use everything from the wedding vows to candid conversations to fully capture the feeling of the day.

Follow Wicked Good Videos on

thumbnail final 51 748057
thumbnail final 51 748057

14 Reviews for Wicked Good Videos

Erica · Married on 09/15/2017

Baxter did such an amazing job capturing every special moment on our wedding day! We were so glad to have him part of our day. I recommend him to anyone looking for someone to get every angle of their wedding! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

We worked with Baxter for our wedding on July, 29th 2017 in Jeffersonville, VT. Videography was very high on my list of wedding priorities, and after extensive research into many different options, we found his quality of work and willingness to travel too good to pass up.
    For something so integral in capturing and preserving the memory of such an event, we were absolutely thrilled with Baxter’s professionalism and attention to detail. His communication was great, always quick to respond with answers to my questions or concerns.
    When it came time for the big day he had all the necessary equipment ready to go. He was the first one there and last to leave making sure every moment received the appropriate attention.
    When we received the final product it was obvious that he had treated it as though it was his own. My husband and I were so thrilled with how it came out. It accomplished everything I had hoped, to capture the beauty and excitement of the day.
    We highly recommend Baxter to anyone looking for a first class wedding videographer. It was a pleasure to work with him.
    Thanks, Baxter!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Matt · Married on 06/23/2017

My wife & I couldn't be more happy with the way the video turned out. Better than we ever could have expected!! Baxter captured ever special moment of that day and we are incredibly grateful. I've watched it probably 15x already and I've cried every single time. It's that good!! Thank you Baxter!! We're so happy we did this!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Award

Wicked Good Videos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive