Wichita Scottish Rite

• DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Wichita Airport
  • Crestview Country Club

12 Reviews for Wichita Scottish Rite

Nikki · Married on 06/04/2016

We had our wedding ceremony in the Auditorium and we also were able to use the Crystal room as well. It was so easy to plan everything there with the new wedding coordinator they hired, Kelly. I was very pleased with the ease of her helping get everything squared away! We had our rehearsal dinner at the crystal room and it ran over because no one wanted to listen and we were not kicked out (my fear). We were able to practice and eat and everything was done. The next day, we had the bridal suite and the groom's room available to use and I loved it! The bridal suite was so clean and awesome. I would highly recommend this place. The pictures were AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/17/2015

Love the history behind the Scottish Rite. The building is absolutely gorgeous inside and out! There is plenty of space to host hundreds of guests.

Sent on 11/24/2014

This place is truly wonderful. It's a little hidden gem in Wichita. My husband and I neither had been here before and the second we saw it, we fell in love and knew it was the perfect place for us. Many of our guests had never been here before either and everyone was raving over how beautiful it is! We worked with Mike (as Dorothy retired after we book the venue) and he was wonderful to work with. We would even email him and ask him for a picture of this or that and he always responded quickly! We were able to decorate the day before (which brides you know how much pressure it takes off to not have to do the decorating the day of), and Mike was around the whole time making sure that we had everything that we needed. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and beautiful. Thank you Mike and the Scottish Rite for making our day a dream come true!

Sent on 12/04/2014

• 332 East First Street Wichita, 67202 See on map
    Location of (Wichita Scottish Rite)