9A Brentwood rd, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Map · Phone number

About Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I

Only one element in life can take beauty away from flowers: time. At Flowers by Gallon E&I, we shrink delivery time and provide the best quality possible in three (3) ways: sourcing only the freshest flowers, eliminating "middleman" distributors, and delivering straight to your door Farm-Direct at the lowest price. From the gorgeous Alaskan mountains to sunny Palm Beach Florida, our 3-day priority distribution is guaranteed.

We honor our wholesale name.

Flowers at Gallon E&I challenges the usual supply chain with delighting quality at great price. How? Three to four days before your delivery date, our farms cut and pack your desired flower selection. Then, they are flown overnight from our farms directly to FedEx's quality care location where they are shipped out to you, our beloved client, the next day! Regular production from our farms guarantee order fulfillment 7 days a week, 365 days of the year!

Follow Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I on

Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 5
Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 6
Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 7

Justin Bowling · Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful flowers, perfect experience!

I ordered 125 Roses to use to propose to my partner. They arrived on time and every rose was perfect (probably the best roses I have ever bought, every single one was flawless and fresh).
    Also, their customer service is fantastic. I panicked the night before they arrived as there seemed to be a delay from Fedex. When I contacted this vendor they assured me they would arrive on time, and they did! I will absolutely do business with them again.
    Also, it was only $1 per rose. That is an amazing deal.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 8

Val A · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely beautiful Hydrangeas and Lilys!!

I ordered Hydrangeas and Lilys for our wedding and couldnt have been happier! They arrived on time and were big, beautiful, fresh blooms. The price was so incredible, I was worried something would go wrong but everything came exactly as promised. I even emailed Juan a few times to confirm the delivery date and he was quick to respond. My Fedex tracking numbers were emailed the previous night and they were delivered by 10:30 the following morning. I highly recommend using them. Their prices are unbeatable and with free shipping and a prefect product, you cant go wrong!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 9

Cheryl Ringel · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful hydrangeas!

I have in the past frequented the L.A. flower mart when I have put together flower arrangements for parties. I was thrilled to instead have flowers delivered from Gallon E&I. The hydrangeas were nice quality and lasted quite a long time. I will be ordering from Flowers by Gallon E&I again. Chery Ringel

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I 10

Award

Wholesale Online Flowers by Gallon E&I FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 9A Brentwood rd Bay Shore, 11706 See on map