Cambridge, MA 02138 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for wholefoods market

• Genevieve

Genevieve Frank · Married on 10/05/2019

Flowers!!!

This review is for the florist department. Silva was AMAZING. All of the bouquets, the corsages, boutonnières, and cake corsages were absolutely gorgeous and completely blew everyone away. For such an affordable price too!!! I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/02/2015

This is a five star review specifically for the flower department. After months of dreading and avoiding working with a florist for my wedding, I stumbled upon the idea of seeing if Wholefoods does weddings. They do and it was AMAZING! Sarah met with me a couple of months before our wedding and she was instantly inspired by my photos of some wildflower arrangements. We really connected and I told her just to run with my ideas and get whatever was fresh and local. She ended up doing a custom order from a local farm and everything was just perfect! She and her team created my bouquet, four bridesmaid's bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages for our grandmothers and all of our centerpieces and as a bonus - no inflated cost like a regular florist! The Wholefoods team delivered everything to my venue the afternoon of (for a $10 delivery fee, score!) and took great care unpacking it all and made sure that everything was as it should be before leaving.

This was one of the more stressful areas of our wedding and working with Sarah at Wholefoods was a dream! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • F

Francis · Married on 02/14/2015

We used Wholefoods for some flowers and catering. The food was delicious and centerpieces just what we wanted.

Sent on 04/07/2015