Franklin Road, Lewisville, NC 27023 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,795
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Whitt Photography and Film

We are Matt and Hannah Whitt, a married couple who love weddings! Our goal is to show the world how special each and every wedding is. Offering both photography and videography for brides worldwide, we decided to start Whitt Photography and Film after Hannah moved here to North Carolina from England. Starting in family photography, we quickly realized that our ultimate goal was to become involved in the wonderful world of weddings! In 2018, we added Wedding Films to our list of services and we haven't look back since. Our brides are not just clients, they become our friends and we are so grateful to everyone who has supported us! In our downtime, we love classic cars, being a friend to the environment (we could talk about our food forest all day, how incredible are homegrown strawberries?!) and spending time with our son Mason and dog Lucy.

In addition to wedding photography and videography, we also offer the following:

• Engagement sessions
  • Bridal portrait sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Headshots/Branding sessions
  • Family sessions
  • Senior/Graduation sessions
  • Newborn sessions
  • and much more!

Whitt Photography and Film has been published in Shutter Scene Magazine, Hey Beauti Magazine and was featured in the Fujifilm Wonder Photo Shop Exhibit in Grand Central Station, NYC.

Follow Whitt Photography and Film on

Whitt Photography and Film 5
Whitt Photography and Film 6
Whitt Photography and Film 7

Cate Griffin · Getting married on 12/17/2019

So easy to be around and work with!!!

This couple right here did an amazing job filming my sister’s wedding. I hired them to surprise my sister with a wedding video. They made her and everyone feel so at ease and comfortable while being filmed which takes a special skill. Their filming is beautiful and professional, you can tell they are very experienced. I am so pleased with the outcome of my sister's Wedding video and happy to have met Matt and Hannah!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Tracie

Tracie Worley Kiser · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic!

Matt and Hannah did an amazing job filming my wedding!! I had not planned on having a videographer but my soon to be mother in-law was not going to make it to the wedding due to unforeseen health reasons. So with only a week before the wedding I started looking and found this awesome couple with the help of Camel City Videography. They were able to capture the entire ceremony for my mother in-law. For her this was the next best thing to being there. I cannot THANK you enough for everything you did on such short notice.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2019

Perfectly captured every moment!

Hannah and Matt made sure we got everything we expected and MORE that we never even knew we wanted! We have the most beautiful photos to look back on from our wedding day and graduation shoot - we could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Whitt Photography and Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints