PO Box 3341, Columbia, SC 29230 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Whitney Kenney Weddings

Whitney Kenney Weddings provides full-service event planning, design & coordination in Columbia, South Carolina & surrounding areas.

As a certified event planner with a degree in interior design, Whitney can assist with every aspect of the design & planning process, hoping to exceed each individual couple's expectations of perfection & inspire their guests!

:: here's to love, laughter & happily ever after! ::

www.whitneykenney.com

Find WKW on Facebook :: Whitney Kenney Weddings

4 Reviews for Whitney Kenney Weddings

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/25/2014

I don't know where to start with how amazing Whitney is!! From my very first emails with her, I knew she was going to be an amazing wedding planner. She was very responsive, extremely detailed and pulled off the wedding of my dreams. The day of the wedding, she had every last detail organized and completed. She took my many emails and scattered comments from our meetings and turned into a reality. My bridesmaids kept commenting on how organized and detailed she was. She also has the sweetest personality and can put everyone at ease immediately. Hire her!!!! You will not regret that decision. To say that hiring her for my wedding was the best decision I made, is an understatement. Even my husband was singing her praises!

Sent on 05/30/2014
  • morgan

morgan · Married on 10/19/2013

Whitney Kenney weddings was wonderful. Whitney did a fabulous job as a planner, she even took off work to attend meetings with us even when she didn't have to. Whitney also was very organized and dependable. She was always efficient and productive in everything. She has a bright personality and a sense of humor. She has grown on us just like family. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to her. We highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2013

Whitney is a fabulous person to work with for all of your event planning needs. She is very professional, organized and outgoing. Her attention to the little details is what sets her apart from everyone else! She thinks of all the little things that will help make your wedding a truly personal affair. I loved how quick she was to respond to my questions and her willingness to help walk me through making some decisions. Her personal touch and attention bought my dream wedding to life and for that I am forever grateful to Whitney! She is truly worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 10/24/2013

• Lake Murray DJ Service
    Lake Murray DJ Service Wedding DJs

Whitney Kenney Weddings is a great choice for your wedding day! They are professional and do a great job in handling everything! They are a pleasure to work with.

• American Floral
    American Floral Wedding Florists

Talk about being a detail person, when we did Whitney's own wedding...it was planned to the T...every detail...AND she's good people !!l

• PO Box 3341 Columbia, 29230 See on map