New York, NY 10024 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 166
  • Real Weddings 1

About Whitney Events

Whitney Events is a full-service wedding planner based in New York City, serving areas in New York and Connecticut. The company’s two planners have extensive combined experience across the wedding and event industry, as well as in the culinary arts. These experienced planners aim to make wedding planning an engaging and stress-free process for the couples they work with.

The Whitney Events team specializes in designing romantic, unforgettable weddings. They offer full-service and day-of packages to suit a variety of needs. Couples can also customize their own plan if they require alternate services. Owner Christina Whitney and head planner Jennifer Roche are experts at translating visions into reality. They can provide assistance with every detail from hiring vendors to organizing the day’s timeline and everything in between. To complete the experience, your wedding cake and desserts can be prepared by Jennifer, who is also a professional pastry chef.

Follow Whitney Events on

Whitney Events 3
Whitney Events 4
Whitney Events 5

Meg Henke · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Best Money We Ever Spent!

When planning our only daughter's wedding the BEST decision we made was hiring Whitney Events! Christina and her team (Jennifer & Cory) were worth every penny we spent!!!
    The venue our daughter and her fiancé choose is probably the rawest space that anyone has ever seen and definitely not your normal wedding backdrop. With an extremely raw industrial venue there were challenges throughout the planning process and even more challenges on the day of the actual event. But that's were the Whitney Events team performs at their best!!! Because they are so skilled at what they do my husband and I were able to truly enjoy the entire day because we knew we were in good hands. Whitney Events had everything, and I mean everything, under control which allowed us time to dance, mingle with family and friends, and truly enjoy one of the biggest events in our lives!!
    They are a professional team who guide you through the entire planning process, they are masters at maneuvering through any obstacles that arise and with their years of experience they make it all look so easy!!! In addition, Christina has a huge network of vendors at her finger tips that can provide just about anything you need to add any special touches to your day!
    Whitney Events brought together the wedding of our daughter's dream in the rawest space ever!!! We owe the success of our daughter's wedding to Whitney Events!!! We could never have done it without them!!!
    If you are thinking about hiring an event planner to ensure that your wedding day is truly everything you ever envisioned then you need Whitney Events!!! Christina and her team will not disappoint!! Best money we ever spent!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/12/2019

A huge thanks for the perfect wedding

I cannot express to anyone how ESSENTIAL + VITAL it was to choose Whitney Events for our wedding planning + coordinating + day of go-getters. Let me start off by saying that our venue was super challenging + tough to navigate. Christina & Jennifer remained calm + cool during EVERY moment of chaos. They had our vision down to a tee + took TOTAL control. Every last detail. They knew exactly where everything needed to be placed. The two of them were so organized that it only helped us organize ourselves even better. My ENTIRE family is at a loss for words for our wedding day, and so are we. Whitney Events is not only super experienced but they care so much. They were so determined + passionate + talented- I am blown away about how lucky we got to have them. Christina, Jennifer, and Rachael (Rachael is from Sterling Affairs Caterers ) created the most perfect wedding day for us. I'm serious. From start to finish- not a thing went wrong. Jennifer was with me all day as I took photos. She kept us on our timeline + also was nothing but great energy for our big day. Jennifer also happened to make us our dream wedding cake. Put so much effort into making it how I imagined it. Fresh banana cake ( our favorite!) with caramel sea salt buttercream decorated with figs,berries, + gold foil. It was insane.
    Christina, ran around literally hustled around the entire venue ( did I mention it is a factory!? so many floors, rooms, decor, outdoors, parking etc) + when our space was revealed to both Phil + I, everything was exactly what we wanted- AND BETTER. Rachel from Sterling Affairs + staff were OUT OF THIS WORLD. My family cannot get over that 240+ people got not only delicious food but HOT FOOD. I had multiple guests in the restaurant + service industry who speak nothing but the truth, they are still talking about this! Pearl + Nancy (apart of Sterling staff) took care of Phil + I the entire night. We had everything we needed. Without Whitney Events, we would have never found the hands down, best wedding food I have ever had. Please, if you do yourself one favor, hire this army to help you. I felt like the only woman on the planet who really had a tough time enjoying wedding planning. Truly hated thinking about all the things I had to do/answer to/decide on/pay for etc... Whitney Events honestly saved us in a way I could never repay them for. Phil and I are so convinced we threw the most EPIC wedding ever and I owe them 100 more reviews because this could never be enough. If we could do it again, we would want to be guests this time at our wedding! Let them take so much weight off your shoulders. It was the biggest gift to all of us to have been given the chance to be entirely present for this whole day. I felt our day lasted hours and hours and hours. It was because I had this army who gave us not a thing to worry about! I could go on forever. Whitney Events + Sterling Affair Caterers was the best investment we made. They are forever considered friends of this family.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Whitney Events's reply:

Erin and Phil ,
    We cried at this review! Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was unique and personalized and beautiful! We loved working with you and your parents on all of the details. You both are an amazing couple with wonderful friends and families! All our love forever !

Whitney Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Religious

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Christina Whitney is a calm voice on a crowded day. Whenever I officiate one of her weddings, I know that the entire event is in good hands.

• NJohnston Weddings
    NJohnston Weddings Wedding Photographers

Christina Whitney exemplifies what it means to be a top-notch professional coordinator. Her thoughtful demeanor and tact make her a class act that's hard to follow. I love working with her and so do all her clients.

• New York, 10024 See on map