Chicago, IL 60630 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Whitney Cinema

Whitney Cinema produces fine, handcrafted wedding films for Chicago and worldwide destination weddings. Premium DSLR cameras capture candid emotion and tell your wedding day story with heart and style. Whitney Cinema uses the best cinematographers and finest editors creating much more than a typical wedding video, but a cinematic wedding film celebrating your own love story.

Follow Whitney Cinema on

3 Reviews for Whitney Cinema

• Laura

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

Masterful videographer!

Alan is a MASTERFUL videographer!!! I am a professional event planner and I recommend Alan to all of my clients who need a videographer. He has also taken some video for me and he always knocks it out of the park. He is patient, caring and so very talented! Support small businesses y'all!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2012

This is not going to provide me enough space to say everything I want to about Alan Whitney! But I will try! The best decision I made for my wedding was hiring Alan. What a complete JOY to work with...and HONOR. This man has INCREDIBLE talent, and this review is not giving him enough justice- you need to see his work for yourself. Meet with him and you will not regret it. You will hire him, and get the best video you could ever imagine. I have never met a more kind, down to earth, fun, easy going man as Alan. We've made a friend for life, and have, and will continue to recommend him to everyone we know! Some people decide not to have video done at their wedding because they have pictures, and want to save cost. But trust me, IT'S WORTH IT. Alan is unique- he is so gifted and has such a reputable background. I did tons of research (I'm a type A personality for sure)...but of allllll the vendors I interviewed for videography, Alan was the best quality work. When we got our video, we both cried- and that's priceless. The video is timeless, and we will have it forever- to show our kids one day. Alan captured every moment, every angle, and did it in such a magnificent way you don't feel like you're watching a traditional, typical, wedding video. It's actually a MOVIE...a movie of the most important day of your life- you will want to watch it over and over again, for years to come. Words cannot thank you enough Alan. You're one of a kind! and your work is out of this world! Thank you for your patience with us, and willingness to meet all our requests. Your time and dedication to our video made us feel so important, and we couldn't have had a better experience with you. We wish you nothing but continued success, our friend!
    Love,
    Andrea & Jimmy

Sent on 12/11/2013

Mallori · Married on 08/23/2014

Alan was an amazing videographer. He made sure we discussed ahead of time what we wanted/expected for our video. The video was amazing and well worth it. I am so glad we chose to get the video and not just pictures because it sheds such a different light on everything. To have those memories recorded and to have for life is beyond priceless. A year had passed from my wedding and watching our video on our anniversary I found a stillframe that I wanted to have as a picture. I emailed Alan and although it was his busy season he responded back and was able to get me the still frame picture I wanted that was used on our title section of our DVD. He does amazing work and I would recommend him to anyone looking!

Sent on 12/15/2015

• Chicago, IL, 60630 See on map
    Location of (Whitney Cinema)