207 King Street (in Occasionally Cake), Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About White Ribbon Studios

White Ribbon Studios is excited to be a part of your wedding day!

White Ribbon Studios is an international wedding and event photography studio based in Old Town Alexandria, serving the Washington DC area, Virginia, Maryland, and any destination wedding location you want to send us to!

Our wedding photographic style is a blend of photojournalism and classic portraiture. We shoot with natural light whenever possible. We also bring our portable studio lighting gear to every wedding, which allows us to capture dramatic looks that would be impossible otherwise. When appropriate, we can sink into the background and be as unobtrusive as possible, to document moments naturally as they happen, without being a part of the action ourselves. When creating portraits, especially in natural light, we like to work with film whenever possible. Film gives photos a rich tonality that digital photography can't match. Our familiarity with a wide range of photographic gear and techniques means that we can focus our attention on what really matters: capturing the magic moments of your wedding!

We look forward to meeting you!

Follow White Ribbon Studios on

DSC9913
b3f45df8e8515cae 1339462440381 picture18

5 Reviews for White Ribbon Studios

Erin · Married on 06/08/2012

I recently had White Ribbon Studios take my maternity photographs, we first did a photoshoot early in my pregnancy to find out the gender of our baby. We had such a great time with Paul and he was so creative and fun to work with. The photographs turned out beautifully and now we can enjoy them for a lifetime. My husband and I were so impressed with the quality, professionalism, flexibility and creativity that Paul did that we had him come back and take Maternity photographs now that my belly has grown and I amm ready to Pop! We had another wonderful session with Paul and once again I can not stop looking at the photographs he took. I love everything about the photographs the detail, the lighting, the setting, the natural positions in which I sat or stood, and most important how beautifully he was able to capture my true smiles and looks of joy that my husband and I have. I will be using White Ribbon Studios for any special occation or event in my life and highly reccomend those looking for a photographer to contact them you will be fully satisfied and amazed at what a great job they do.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Lane · Married on 05/03/2012

We worked with Paul Bohman for our annual event and he was great! His photographs came out beautifully and we couldn't have been happier. The turnaround time for the photos was quick, which is very important to us. Overall he was a great photographer to work with and we would highly suggest him to to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Corlista · Married on 04/07/2012

Paul photographed our wedding and I couldn't be happier with his work! Most importantly, he captured the memories of the day and now I can go back often and remember the loveliness of the day and feel the warmth and happiness of the gathering of our friends and family. Paul spent the entire day with us- I loved that he took great formal shots of us and groups of family and friends as well as captured precious candid shots throughout the day. I appreciated his organization in getting pictures with family and friends first, allowing them to rest between the wedding and reception and had a photo shoot with just my husband and I afterward. While taking the wedding shots of my husband and I, he had a perfect combination of being directive when he needed and allowing other photographic moments to unfold naturally. He was able to capture a lot of great photos in a short amount of time. At the reception we hardly knew he was there but he captured everything. I would highly recommend paul to anyone getting married. Can't imagine having anyone else, so grateful for your talents Paul!!

P.S... My husband and I are now pregnant with our honeymoon baby and have noticed that Paul takes some incredible maternity photos as well ..... ;)

Sent on 08/12/2012

White Ribbon Studios FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• White Ribbon Studios 1
    15% Discount on Sunday Wedding Photography
    Receive 15% off of the regular price of wedding photography by White Ribbon Studios when you book us to photograph a Sunday wedding. Coupon cannot be combined with other deals.
  • White Ribbon Studios 2
    25% Discount on Weekday Wedding Photography
    Receive 25% off of the regular price of wedding photography by White Ribbon Studios when you book us for a weekday wedding (Monday through Friday). Coupon cannot be combined with other deals.

• Family DJ
    Family DJ Wedding DJs

White Ribbon Studios captures memories of your big day that will last a lifetime. The pictures are of the highest quality with touches that can only come from an experienced artist. You can't go wrong with White Ribbon Studios.

• 207 King Street, (in Occasionally Cake) Alexandria, 22314 See on map