White of Raleigh

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website

White of Raleigh is a bridal boutique located in Raleigh, North Carolina, that provides couture wedding dresses. From October 2019, this boutique offers distinctive gowns from award-winning designers and experienced stylists to advise on the selection process. You can rely on this team of empathetic bridal experts to help you find your dream wedding dress.

The collection of bridal gowns and accessories in White of Raleigh is hand-selected with a variety of brides in mind. These stylish gowns are crafted with a discerning eye from luxurious fabrics. Service at this boutique is by appointment only in order to give each bride a personalized, comfortable, and memorable experience in finding their dress. Brides in the state of Ohio and surrounding areas can also visit the White of Dublin boutique.

Designer Collections Available at White of Raleigh:

• Romona Keveza
  • Savin London
  • Tara Keely by Lazaro

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Andrea O. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Amazing Experience

I went to a lot of shops before finding my dress, and this experience was absolutely by far the best. Everyone working in the shop was very friendly and personable. My sales consultant was Tori, and she is AMAZING. She put me at ease right away, took all of my concerns into account, and even called the designer personally when I had a couple of questions. Overall, they have a beautiful selection of gowns in varying price ranges, and such sweet people working. I am so glad I scheduled an appointment at White of Raleigh!!
  • Louise
    Louise F. Married on 06/03/2022

beautiful salon, lots of options!

This was only the second place I went dress shopping and I found my dress!!! I knew I wanted something with a detachable skirt, and I had been having trouble finding it. I saw they had options online so I called, and they had a bunch of options with detachable skirts! I made an appt and everything I tried on was what I was looking for, then I found this sparkly number and that was it! They were so sweet and I was very comfortable from when I walked in, to when I picked it up months later. They treated me as if I was one of their old friends.
    Christina Married on 10/02/2021

Fabulous experience!

My mother, maid of honor, and I had a fabulous time! Molly was absolutely wonderful and so nice! She knew exactly what I was looking for and the first dress I tried on was the ONE. I 100% recommend this place for any bride wanting a relaxing and fun experience!

311 Blake Street Raleigh, NC, 27601
9199776008
Location of (White of Raleigh)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding