2915 N Main St, Houston, TX 77009 Map · Phone number

About White Oak Music Hall

Located on a sprawling complex in the historic and convenient Near Northside just minutes outside of Downtown, we are Houston's newest premier destination for live shows of all genres, as well as dynamic special events. White Oak Music Hall along with our sister property, Raven Tower, conveniently located next door, boast 7 unique spaces that may be used individually or combined to accommodate intimate get togethers of 30 or grand productions of over 3,000. No matter what your event needs may be, we have a space to fit you!

Follow White Oak Music Hall on

64a264e7b0af993b JT6
jt1

3 Reviews for White Oak Music Hall

Christina · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception held at White Oak Music Hall on 4/7/18. We couldn’t have had a more unique and perfect event space to have our reception, especially since my husband and I love going to shows at WOMH!!
    We had some big last minute changes to the wedding, and, that being said, the WOMH event coordinators, Melissa and Lauren, REALLY went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a success. The overall vibe of the venue and staff is easy-going and flexible but also very professional. Our wedding was so perfect! I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for an impressive and beautiful event space with two amazing event coordinators and staff to have your wedding or other private event at WOMH or Raven Tower!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/24/2018

My Husband and I had our wedding reception at WOMH in February and it was everything we could have dreamed of and more! From the time we booked the venue and throughout the entire planning process, the event coordinators (Melissa and Lauren) were SO incredibly helpful in answering all of our questions and making us feel at ease during what can be a stressful planning process. The wedding day itself felt like a breeze and these girls seriously rocked it. On top of turning the venue into a gorgeous wedding reception, the production effects WOMH has made our band look and feel like a concert!!! I cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with WOMH and their staff!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Joshua · Married on 09/03/2016

My wife Tessa and I just recently had our wedding at The Raven Tower. We can't say enough positive things about how amazing the event was. The venue and staff exceeded all of our expectations!!

First let me preface by saying we planned and executed the wedding with less than two months time, due to our having to cancel a destination wedding b/c of Zika.

Lauren MacQueen and her staff of event people are a top notch group. They took care of everything for us and made it a smooth and stress free process. She provided amazing recommendations for vendors, helped us negotiate down prices, and kept us both feeling good about things which allowed us to actually enjoy the occasion instead of worrying the whole time.

Tessa and I cannot thank the Raven Tower staff enough for the amazing and unforgettable experience that our wedding turned out to be. The people, the venue, and the ambiance were a perfect fit for who we are as a couple. We wanted something that could reflect not only our personalities, but the city that we live in and love. Raven Tower provided all that and more. As I have already said, you exceeded all of our expectations and then some. THANK YOU!!

I would gladly recommend Raven Tower to anyone wanting to utilize a cool and unique space for any event.

Sent on 09/21/2016

• 2915 N Main St Houston, TX, 77009 See on map
    Location of (White Oak Music Hall)

White Oak Music Hall frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at White Oak Music Hall?

White Oak Music Hall includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of White Oak Music Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by White Oak Music Hall for wedding events is known for:

• Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at White Oak Music Hall for wedding events?

White Oak Music Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does White Oak Music Hall offer?

White Oak Music Hall offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does White Oak Music Hall offer for wedding events?

White Oak Music Hall offers the following services for wedding events:

• Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend White Oak Music Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

White Oak Music Hall is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.